Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

I want Capriatti to win b/c she's a badass & used to have a coke problem. She just beat Serena Williams in Rome, so who knows. I do think it's f-ing ridiculous Natrialova is re-entering the tournment. I mean seriously just retire and go away already, you're time in the sun is over let some of these young kids have a chance to shine. Seriously, she needs to go away - stupid attention whore.

THE WTA has "injury rankings" that preserves your ranking if you're out on an injury b/c basically you're not playing tournaments and not adding points to your total for the WTA title at the end of the year. It's stupid I know, but they are better players than their overall rankings. Serena has only played two tournaments between last years Wimbledon and the French next week out of god knows how many.

THE WTA has "injury rankings" that preserves your ranking if you're out on an injury b/c basically you're not playing tournaments and not adding points to your total for the WTA title at the end of the year. It's stupid I know, but they are better players than their overall rankings. Serena has only played two tournaments between last years Wimbledon and the French next week out of god knows how many.

it kinda sucks for those players who have played the regular tour.

i knew about navratilova, lets see how she does. i remember connors back in i thinkl 91 when he entered the US Open w/ a tournament invite and he made it all the way up to the semi's.

i'll make it a point to go to the US Open this year. hopefully we can score some good tickets.

word. tickets go on sale June 10! I want to get evening tickets for the quarters or semis --- I went online and they're $50-70 -- which isn't too bad.

word. tickets go on sale June 10! I want to get evening tickets for the quarters or semis --- I went online and they're $50-70 -- which isn't too bad.

thats a pretty good deal.

you go last year? i went a few years back, and bought day tickets and just stayed all day long. they didn;t really check if you had morning or evening tickets unless you wanted to go to centre court for evening games.

i don't think so. i hurts but i'll see in the next few days if still hurts. if it still bothers me after the weekend then i'll go see a doctor or sometihng, right now i'm thinking it's hurting just because i stubbed it.

i once fell while going down some stairs and shattered a glass table.

i just came back from lunch w/ co-workers. i had 2 full slices of cheesecake-chocolate turtle and apple cinammon. i expect to pass out in within the next 20 minutes.

I had a massive sandwich, a pile of chips & a cherry coke for lunch, my blood sugar totally spiked and now i'm about to crash, I can feel it.

i haven;t had a cherry coke in forever. i have to go to the gym after work. thursdays and fridays isn't so bad but i'm going to need an entire bucket of ripped fuel to wake me up for the gym.

btw~i'm starting yoga on sunday . . . if i dont get to trashed at superchumbo.