Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by joeygk

the juice box for adults....that neurotic comedian richard somebody used to do the commercials ------> they came in the nastiest flavors and were in a 12oz box.

you mean richard prior:confused:

TheCheat.gif

So I just watched the Strongbad email titled "privileges" - it's the funniest damn thing I've ever seen. The Cheat is laying in a Vegtable Crisper playing w/ the mute button on the television. :laugh: :laugh: :D:laugh:

"The Cheat is grounded"

ok...normally i would be excited but i hate it when this happens.

schedule for july 4th:

ritchie hawtin & magda @ sonar-b'more

the, wtf do i do?

sander k. & special guest at buzz-dc

or

scumfrog & special guest at home-dc

:confused:

:mad:

I'd go w/ Hawtin -----> He'll probably throw down nasty.

You never know w/ SannyK - he may start killin' you slowly w/ cheezy house music (& the same goes for the frog).

*although wait until after you hear tonights E-mix to decide - Sander may come thru or he may just play Justin Timberlake remixes for 2 hours? :D

well the plan is magda and hawtin regardless, that goes on until 2am. then we drive back to dc and the sander thingy and scumfrog are going to be going on at the same time.

speaking of justin timberlake remixes--> major faux pas, deep dish played that track TWICE last night.

Where is the "CP Lurker" - Abby I know you're out there

LOL hello my love...yeah i'm here...to quote thomar..."i got to it" well for a little...over it for the night 2morrows a new day...now drinkin beers and relishing in my youth!!! HAHA if only that were true...well i am drinkin beers...so everyone watch out i'm sure i'm gonna be makin some calls very soon!!! until then....:tongue:

I popped a few tylenol pms already....so i'll be out for the count in a few....so u should probably phone Chris!!!!!!!

sucka what, sucka who, sucka you know when!

b.s. he's probably going out on the town or having company;) .

Nope. Gotta get up early and get sh*t done. Didn't get much done today. Besides I went out last night. I saw "The Italian Job" at the Movie Theater --------> Friggin Garbage. Marky Mark cannot act. Although Jason Stathem was in it, and he's pretty damn funny.