Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Nite:life 018 This Beat Is... mixed by Tom Stephan why don't I have this?

You're not going out on Thursday, don't front.

PLEASE! you were the one that bailed last thursday! :aaah: (while i was at filter and i text and called you all night!)

i'm *officially* going to porter!

i think this damn cd was stuck in the gym's CD player this morning. when i got there, everytime i took my headphones off, and when i left all i would hear was "walk like an egyptian" and "she's got it." wtf? :mad::mad:

change the fuggin' CD!!!!! or put the damn radio!!! :cuss:

PLEASE! you were the one that bailed last thursday! :aaah: (while i was at filter and i text and called you all night!)

i'm *officially* going to porter!

fewl I was busy last Thursday - I had to pack my bags for San Juan, apply self-tanner and do some serious "man grooming" to be beach ready! I had no time for Filter-14. :D;)

Put on ESPN - Roddick plays in a few minutes.

fewl I was busy last Thursday - I had to pack my bags for San Juan, apply self-tanner and do some serious "man grooming" to be beach ready! I had no time for Filter-14. :D;)

Put on ESPN - Roddick plays in a few minutes.

yes he is.

i think this damn cd was stuck in the gym's CD player this morning. when i got there, everytime i took my headphones off, and when i left all i would hear was "walk like an egyptian" and "she's got it." wtf? :mad::mad:

change the fuggin' CD!!!!! or put the damn radio!!! :cuss:

Isn't 'walk like an egyptian' the Bangels not Bananarama? FYI - Bananarama 'Cruel Summer' is a bangin' track!

#1 seed on the womens side got bounced today.

yeah, whateva - Henin-Hardenne (sp?) isn't the real #1 - she shouldn't even have even won the US open - -- whatsherface the girl who's dating Lleyton Hewitt is way better!