Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Vic it's just you & I holding down the fort today b/c Thomar is on a plane to Akron!

Chris & I went to Discoteque last night & Steve Porter gave Chris the middle finger --- he walked right by us and flipped Thomar off. Apparently, Chris had submitted a tracklisting which inluded a Biggie Smalls track & Madonna's Lucky Star which infuriated Porter. It was the height of DJ Whore Drama!!!!!!!!!!!! :splat:

-------------------------------------------------------------------->>>

i moved last year.

i'm moving this weekend, i looked and found the place like a month and a half ago. i hate moving, but i dunno, by this point i think it's genetic, i think i've moved over 25 times in my lifetime. i can't help it. :(

report back on chicago. i'm heading over there sometime in the fall. if it wasn't to darn cold over there in the winter i would move there.

Where you moving this time Vicky? So I was talking to Chris and I might come down to DC for Zabiela --- ! Chinatown Express -- Get 2 know it! :D

So my flight leaves from LGA at 5pm.....I'm in Brooklyn (one stop in from Manhattan) and I'm taking the subway to the airport (b/c I'm pov) what time should I leave from work? I was originally thinking 3am - 1 hour subway/bus, 1 hour checkin (i'm not checking bags) -- but I'm thinkin' that b/c it's Memorial day weekend the airports are gonna be slammed, I should probably leave at 2, right? Earlier? or could I pull of 3pm?

i say leave at 2. you taking the L train to get from brooklyn to queens? (i think it's the L, the one that goes between queens and brooklyn.)

well i'm supposed to go to NY that Saturday for that manchester united game that chris is raving about, it's the same date, if that's the case, party starts on the chinatown express train!

i'm moving to bethesda, to a house. no more of this studio sh*t.

hi guys :)

i missed you all! Thanks for the texts & the calls letting me know that you missed me. :kiss2:

I just skimmed through some of the posts I missed... Joey - I love you as joeygk, please don't change your name to Iganacio! :tongue:

thomar - you walked through a taping of Law & Order??? Was it an SVU taping? I'm not even sure if that one is taped in NYC. If so, I am so jealous because I have the biggest crush on Chris Meloni from that show! Ask Rockyblue... i love the man! :love2: And sorry to hear that Porter flipped you off! I think I told you about my encounter with him during WMC. If not, I'll tell you about it some time ;)

Anyhow, its good to be back.

My now infamous "your dad" joke is catching on like wild fire. Probably b/c any question that starts w/ "where" in answered w/ "your dad's house" or the ever popular: Q- "so what are we doing tonight" A- "your dad" !!!!

So this weekend in Chicago, 5 of us went to go see The Day After Tomorrow (horrible film) but there is a scene where Dennis Quaid comes in from the snow to save his son and one of the other trapped kids says "who is that" -- and all my friends in unison said "Your Dad" out loud in the theater -- it was too funny!

vic,

joisey was nice actually. we were in asbury park, which is like 30 yrs past its prime... the boardwalk is old, there's construction there that must have lost funding coz it was in exact same unfinished state as last year. but, the weather was awesome and it was generally a relaxing weekend, even tho i spent a few hours a day in the hotel room doing work.

yeah how's that house?

house is nice. my stuff is all over the place though. and i have to move into a different room at the end of the month. we've got a yard and stuff, hardwood floors, renovated kitchen, given that my other roomates are all girls, the place is spotless!

plan is to have a bbq, as soon as we all get settled in. :hat:

So I don't know If I've told ya'll about my arch-nemisis from work "J-Crew guy" or not? But let's just say we hate eachother. :blown:

So today that fokkin kleptomaniac (he stole my vitamins from my desk) "J-Crew guy" --showed up to the office & clipped all his hair!!! Okay -- I buzzed off all my hair the week before I went to San Juan ---- I mean could he be any more up in my Kool-Aid w/o even knowing my flava! He needs to get a clue & stop fronting! I'm so ova him copin' my styles.