Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

LOL

i think we all have those weird characters at our offices. the guys from cleveland that sits in front of my office contnues to wear the same clothes week after week after week.

he asked me the other day if i had ever been to Duke, 'coz he knew of a "Rodriguez" at Duke. ok, my name is on the door of my office and it does not say "Rodriguez," how difficult is to make that connection?

I'm so ova the ESPN/NBC coverage of the French Open last weekend --- they didn't show a single match from the mens side b/c all the American men had been eliminated ---- they'll now only start to show other matches b/c Capriati is the only American left --- it's fokkin' retarded! Actually it wouldn't surprise me if they just don't air anymore coverage until the final. It's so annoying. I mean Marat Safin mooned the crowd it one match b/c it got so crazy -- but we only got to see that in highlights b/c it was a Russian vs. an Argentine who cares about that, no need to broadcast that match, let's just replay the some archive footage of the Williams sisters. :mad:

wait until the olympics, coverage gets even worse. you could have some random guy from Australia pulverizing the world record in some swimming event, but they won't show it unless there is an American with a realistic chance of winning the gold.

:ghey:

you just know if agassi was still around, it would be all over the sports shows and news.

hi guys :)

i missed you all! Thanks for the texts & the calls letting me know that you missed me. :kiss2:

I just skimmed through some of the posts I missed... Joey - I love you as joeygk, please don't change your name to Iganacio! :tongue:

thomar - you walked through a taping of Law & Order??? Was it an SVU taping? I'm not even sure if that one is taped in NYC. If so, I am so jealous because I have the biggest crush on Chris Meloni from that show! Ask Rockyblue... i love the man! :love2: And sorry to hear that Porter flipped you off! I think I told you about my encounter with him during WMC. If not, I'll tell you about it some time

Anyhow, its good to be back.

hey woman! welcome back! :)

and yes, Gina has a mad crush on Chris Meloni, which i completely understand because he is so dreamy. :love2:

i'm so fuggin' tired. finally finished moving.

welcome back gina!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

gk-how was chicago?

thomar- how was akron?

kken- how was joisey?

rocky- how was the beach?

i wanna go to sleep! :mad:

the beach was tons of fun. lots of hyjinx and general mischief, and really bad boardwalk food. :tongue:

i'm so fuggin' tired. finally finished moving.

welcome back gina!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

gk-how was chicago?

thomar- how was akron?

kken- how was joisey?

rocky- how was the beach?

i wanna go to sleep! :mad:

the beach was tons of fun. lots of hyjinx and general mischief, and really bad boardwalk food. :tongue:

i just noticed that cp now has those stupid reputation things that I remember seeing on the buzz board a while back. ugh...

anyhow, how can you tell who wrote a reputation comment about you in your user cp? or is it anonymous? does anyone know what i'm talking about? lol

i just noticed that cp now has those stupid reputation things that I remember seeing on the buzz board a while back. ugh...

anyhow, how can you tell who wrote a reputation comment about you in your user cp? or is it anonymous? does anyone know what i'm talking about? lol

what are you talking about?

what are you talking about?

lol, if you look when you post under your avatar, post count etc, there is a small scale icon. the only reason i noticed it here was that its a feature that the buzz board added a while back. its totally stupid. you click on it and you can give people "reputation points" based on a post they have written. um, who cares? LOL Anyhow, I was editing my profile this morning and I saw that someone had written something about me but it doesn't tell you who wrote it. I guess its a good way to say something bad to someone without them knowing its you. :rolleyes:

anyhow, i'll give you guys some good rep points so you can see what i'm talking about.