Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

so i added to tiny's reputation this morning and i was trying to add to it again but i got a message saying "you must add to somebody's reputation before giving it to tiny again." :huh:

so what i did was spam gk's reputation before "giving it to tiny again." :...::hat:

ZURICH, Switzerland - Kenya was banned from international soccer on Wednesday by FIFA, which cited government interference in the country's national federation.

AFP/File Photo

The ruling bars Kenya's national teams and clubs from exhibitions or international games, including the qualifying campaign for the 2006 World Cup.

Kenya, ranked 74th of FIFA's 204 member federations, was to play Guinea on June 5. Kenya began playing qualifiers in 1974 but has never advanced to the World Cup.

Kenyan authorities committed a "clear violation" of FIFA statutes, the world governing body said. FIFA, which gives financial help to soccer federations in developing countries, also said it had frozen payments to Kenya.

Kenya Sports Minister Najib Balala said FIFA's action was misguided and no solution to the years of mismanagement and corruption that have beset the country's soccer federation.There was no immediate comment from the federation.

In March, the Kenyan government appointed a new committee to run the Kenyan soccer federation, blocked the organization's elections and closed its headquarters.

FIFA said it "does not ignore the difficulties faced by Kenyan football," but said "blatant interference" in local soccer matters violates FIFA principles and "cannot be accepted."

ZURICH, Switzerland - Kenya was banned from international soccer on Wednesday by FIFA, which cited government interference in the country's national federation.

lotsa football news over the weekend thomar. chelsea sacked ranieri, got mourinho; benitez quit valencia, possibly going to liverpool; & ranieri already signed with valencia.

Cosmo's final Spirit gig as Kenny Hawkes fills the residency 08:30 am

Due to the happy news of her pregnancy, NYC’s Cosmo will now be stepping down as resident for Spirit on Thursday night at AKA in London. Do not fear an excellent replacement has been found in the form of DJ/Producer Kenny Hawkes who will take over as the weekly resident, in his first major UK residency since the legendary Space parties finished two years ago.

Kenny is well known to many and has been a working his musical magic on the British dance scene for over a decade after he grew his regular fan base from pirate radio station Girls FM by storm, were he attracted a million listeners.

Cosmo's last night as resident for Spirit will be Thursday 3rd June. She'll be signing out alongside, guest for the evening, DJ Rolando who will be jetting in from Detroit for an exclusive London performance. Entry is free before 10:00pm and £5 after.

Official Site : AKA.

just noticed something else on cp that I didn't know was there.... look next to your post count, there is a little square icon. run your mouse over it! what in the hell?

i love how it says that joey will be famous soon enough! duh, we already knew that! ;)

i had no idea what that little square was for.