Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

question for harry potter fans: do any of the main characters hook up in the later books? hermoine is hot.

lol! i've read all 5 books and there hasn't really been a hookup but its pretty much understood that she will eventually end up with Ron, Harry's best friend.

Yes, I love the HP books. I am a nerd :type:

don't like your job??? there is a support group for that... its called EVERYBODY... we meet at bars accross the nation around happy hour.

joey, of course, is an expert in getting trashed at happy hours. . . . that lush. :pint:

tracks of the month are from COSY MO, a scottish-german spermbeat band with elements of psycholimbic neo-lad and overcore strings.

i.e. cinematic dub

So there is a track that I LOVE & NEED. However, I have no clue what the name of it is, or who produced it. How would you recomend I go about finding it? I heard it last weekend in Chicago & know I've heard it before --- I'm pretty sure it came out early to mid last year. Kinda anthemy. Is it a lost cause?

so my coworker that i am always complaining about apparently walked out on her job while i was gone and has not resurfaced. :eek: i'm currently working w/ her team & as well as mine. i don't even know if she has been officially fired!

maybe she got canned. ask the HR person. curiosity got the best of me. i need to know!!!!!

maybe she got canned. ask the HR person. curiosity got the best of me. i need to know!!!!!

While I was gone, she called in one morning and said she was on her way in but then never showed up. One of my other coworkers spoke to her after so we know she wasn't in an accident but she was very suspicious as to where she was. She hasn't shown up to work since that day! It was like 2 weeks ago.

:shaky:

Listen here Rodriguez --- the cheapest thing in the vending machine is 70 cents! They have some peanuts for 85 & some chips for 1.00 but I don't have any cash! Shut up and be sad for me! :mad:

1.00 for chips!?!?

there is a soda machine in my office which i never use. if i want a snack i have to run downstairs to this little store on the first floor. i did just have a slice of wheat bread w/ some peanut butter - yum! but i was too lazy to run downstairs for milk!

Joey, I'm sorry you don't have a dime. I have a mug here with a ton of change in it and if i could I'd give you a dime! :(

1.00 for chips!?!?

it's not even the "big grab" either -- it's the lil' 25 cent grocery store bag -- they also have these all natural veggie chips - tomato & spinich flava -- the look disgusting - but those are 1.25 --