Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

it's not even the "big grab" either -- it's the lil' 25 cent grocery store bag -- they also have these all natural veggie chips - tomato & spinich flava -- the look disgusting - but those are 1.25 --

isn't there a korean mini-mart somewhere around where you work?

FUNNIEST POST EVA:

dgmodel had posted a list of his favorite songs to do cardio to:

what are some of your favourite songs to listen to while doing cardio~!?

we dont need another hero (mad max theme)

i need a hero

ymca

im too sexy

push it

i touch myself

she works hard for her money

rock me amadeus

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: 'marko works hard for her moeny' :laugh:

While I was gone, she called in one morning and said she was on her way in but then never showed up. One of my other coworkers spoke to her after so we know she wasn't in an accident but she was very suspicious as to where she was. She hasn't shown up to work since that day! It was like 2 weeks ago.

:shaky:

she hasn't shown up in two weeks and hasn't been canned yet!?! damn, i'm working at the wrong place. lol

[start complaining] oy, i'm in desperate need of a hair cut. i didn't blow dry my hair this morning so its crazy curly and needs its own zip code! its not even humid today! [/end complaining]

so what is everyone up to this weekend? i am going to see harry potter tonight! yay i'm so excited hehe! Tomorrow I'm suppose to chill with some friends but I have no idea what we are doing. Sunday I will catch up with all the shows I missed this week! I know ya'll are jealous of my exciting plans :tongue: