Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

:shaky:

btw, i think i put too much hot souce on my burrito. my tummy feels kinda funny.

chipotle? btw, never phone in chipotle orders... they managed to fuck up everyone's burrito in today's order.

chipotle? btw, never phone in chipotle orders... they managed to fuck up everyone's burrito in today's order.

i haven't had chipotle in months! the last time i ate there i got the worst tummy ache :( and have been scared to eat there since! but dammit, it might be time because i love their burritos!

i haven't had chipotle in months! the last time i ate there i got the worst tummy ache :( and have been scared to eat there since! but dammit, it might be time because i love their burritos!

one opened up in gtown... i've had to limit myself to just fridays...

i'm so bored i've been reading the news for the past 3 hrs. i want this day to end!

tell me about it... most of people in the office have fled already coz most of us are going to toronto on sun... i'm sitting here waiting for fucking fedex to pick up my fucking busted ass ipod.

i swear, there is this guy who sits in front of my office that always wears the same stuff to work on determined days. usually it goes like this:

mon- white dress shirt with light khaki pants

tue- white dress shirt with dark green pants

wed- pink or light blue dress shirt with khaki pants

thur- white dress shirt with dark khaki pants

fri- green polo from gap with dark khaki pants

he went to duke, so it isn't like he's broke.

it would make things easier if you only had five outfits - one for each day. I could never do that b/c that means doing your laundry every weekend......I have enough clothes to go a few weeks in btwn.

I was surfing online and I want to go to Aruba --- it's almost on the equator people, I bet I would get a bangin' tan in no time at all.

nope, California Tortillia. one just opened in China Town. better than Chiplte, imo. they have like 40 different types of bottled hot souce to choose from.

Agassi & Roddick are playing doubles together at the Stella Artois tournament in London this week -- that's crazy!

you watch the mens final from the french open?

btw, good morning y'all! :hat:

~~> we'll have to check out tiny's new haircut!

of course - it was awesome! what a comeback. I didn't want Coria to win anyways cause he's too cocky....he always blows it in the finals!

yup. it was clear gaudio was nervous the first couple of sets. too bad coria got that cramp, but he still could've won it. he had 2 championship points. after he lost that service game he was mentally done.