Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

i know. i just learned of that. wtf is marc anthony thinking? he has a bang (or had) a bangin' ~pun intended~ :hat: wife, ex-miss. universe and he dumps her for friggin' j.lo?

:vomit2:

it's all about the ego - why settle for one smokin hot wife, when you can have two?

btw, i'm still upset that they don't give out fortune cookies at the end of a meal in korean restaurants. :mad:

MOTHER FOKKERS! :mad:

*I had Vietnamese on Sunday and they gave us fortune cookies??? Although, I ordered these sesame chicken spring roll-type things that were so gross -- they smelled like dog food and were all soft, mushy and really greasy!

Japanese & Thai are by far the best -- but unfortunately they don't give fortune cookies either. :(

kken, crank, rocky & meself went to korean bbq on saturday. we went on a food coma. kken promised us fortune cookies!!

everything was soooooo good though.

omg, i burned my lips on my soup! it was very hot but i couldn't stop eating it! it was soooooo good! :drool:

Thanks guys! :kiss2: Just crazy busy trying to catch up with my work as well as doing my MIA coworker's job!

Just complaining for a bit, don't mind me!

is she sleeping w/ someone in your office? thatis the only reason that i can think of that they wouldn't have fired her already.

is she sleeping w/ someone in your office? thatis the only reason that i can think of that they wouldn't have fired her already.

um, how would i know if she is sleeping w/ someone in the office? anyhow, i'm sure she is fired but no one can find her to tell her officially!