Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

um, how would i know if she is sleeping w/ someone in the office? anyhow, i'm sure she is fired but no one can find her to tell her officially!

shady stuff always goes on in the office . . . i wouldnt be surprised if she's having an affair with someone there and then all of a sudden comes back one of these days like if nothing has happened. :shaky:

what about her desk, is her stuff still there?

shady stuff always goes on in the office . . . i wouldnt be surprised if she's having an affair with someone there and then all of a sudden comes back one of these days like if nothing has happened. :shaky:

gina u need to keep up on the office gossip! ;)

So next weekend is gonna be a fun one.....Sasha on Friday & Deep Dish on Saturday! <I probably won't go to either b/c I'm poor & lazy, but I love having options>

Hawtin is spinnin this Saturday in Brooklyn, and I'm afraid it's that scary place in Redhook Gina loves to party at. That place wasn't called Volume, was it?

there is no one here worthy of having an affair with. except maybe me! but i don't think i'm her type! :tongue:

I think she's on the run from the law! :gang:

So next weekend is gonna be a fun one.....Sasha on Friday & Deep Dish on Saturday! <I probably won't go to either b/c I'm poor & lazy, but I love having options>

Hawtin is spinnin this Saturday in Brooklyn, and I'm afraid it's that scary place in Redhook Gina loves to party at. That place wasn't called Volume, was it?

Heh, that place was scary. I'm pretty sure that is the exact text I sent to Thomar "this place is scary" and then followed by "i think we just found a crack pipe!" LOL I don't remember what it was called.

I think Steve Gerrard is spinning at that place next week. Ah, I :love2: him. But I have no idea when my next trek up to NYC will be. Joey & Thomar will have to go see PvD in Central Park without me ;):tongue:

hawtin is here on friday.

if you get 20 drunk phone calls from me: it was mega-epic

15-19: it was epic

10-14: it was good

5-9: it sucked & he spun 2 hrs. of the minimal crap.

0-4: it blew. i passed out after 3 hrs of minimal techno. . . but i still managed to get wasted.

Gina - I need some new shows for summer, what choo watchin'????

I spent 2 weeks at my parents' house w/o television recently. They don't own one. I know you are probably wondering how I ever survived! :tongue: Since I've been back in DC I haven't really found any new shows that I like! The only thing I watch right now religiously is Law & Order: SVU. Lucky for me, its on all the time! :bounce:

Any recommendations? :huh:

Felix da' Housecat is at Lotus on the 18th too! Someone I know really likes this track called 'Cyberwhore' :D

rocking tune- both the instrumental and original- although it's only 5 some minutes- hence the Thomar extended mix has to be done!

hawtin is here on friday.

if you get 20 drunk phone calls from me: it was mega-epic

15-19: it was epic

10-14: it was good

5-9: it sucked & he spun 2 hrs. of the minimal crap.

0-4: it blew. i passed out after 3 hrs of minimal techno. . . but i still managed to get wasted.

Shar and his g-friend will be there- say hi to the canadians for me!

what do yall think about the infiniti g35 coupe ???

I just looked at pics online - and this is going soley on appearance (I have no clue about performance - ask Thomar he'll know) but I think it looks just like the new Nissan coupes, nothing special about it.

i'm so happy I have off on Friday -- i can't stop smiling. Vic tell your boss you need to go "remember the gipper" and just walk in tears - no one will stop you.

i'm sure there are a lot of republicans in my office.