Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

I just looked at pics online - and this is going soley on appearance (I have no clue about performance - ask Thomar he'll know) but I think it looks just like the new Nissan coupes, nothing special about it.

im debating between going with an suv after the summer (bmw x5) in anticipation that suv sales will fall after gas hits 2.50+ or to go with a g35 coupe 6sp... two totally different vehicles but i like both a lot...

i think i could use it for all year round purposes and i could fit snowboards, surfboards and various crap in it... and i wouldnt have to bother my buddies for help or borrowing their vans... but on the other hand... the sex factor with the g35, i like it a lot plus women find it sexy which helps my ugly ass out... sooo... its really tight... im trying to see what the popular consensus is then think over...

I don't think the infiniti is that hot ---- I mean it's not like a jaguar XKE or sumthin' -- no guaranteed handjobs in japanese automobiles ---- Just get a BMW M3 & call it a day --- now that's a sex havin' ride!!!!!!!!!!

*Marko, how/where do you keep a car in the city? Damn, that's gotta be expensive/pain in the ass.

shit. i just wrote a long review and it got erased. fucking piece of shit CP bd!

Highlights:

1. GK- the G35 is the Nissan Z, but nicer

2. yes, the G is nice, good tranny, gear box, runs smoothly, not much interior room, seats fold in the back, but not too great for driving in the snow, decent gas mileage, good horsepower, and it's japanese = not too many problems (but the finishing is a bit cheap)

-get the premium package as an option- has everything you want and a bit more!

3. X5- still drives like a truck, but not as bad as others, costs more, BMW will option you to death and drive the price (which starts way higher anyway), and it is pretty slow- unless you get into the 4.4 liter or 4.8 and then you might as well get something else.

let me know if you have anymore specific Qs

Is that the car YOUR DAD was gonna buy you chris? For a luxury car the interior doesn't look very "pimp" from that pic - it' looks like the inside of a honda accord w/ leather interior. me = not impressed.

shit. i just wrote a long review and it got erased. fucking piece of shit CP bd!

Highlights:

1. GK- the G35 is the Nissan Z, but nicer

2. yes, the G is nice, good tranny, gear box, runs smoothly, not much interior room, seats fold in the back, but not too great for driving in the snow, decent gas mileage, good horsepower, and it's japanese = not too many problems (but the finishing is a bit cheap)

-get the premium package as an option- has everything you want and a bit more!

3. X5- still drives like a truck, but not as bad as others, costs more, BMW will option you to death and drive the price (which starts way higher anyway), and it is pretty slow- unless you get into the 4.4 liter or 4.8 and then you might as well get something else.

let me know if you have anymore specific Qs

who knew thomar was a walking encyclopedia of "car & auto"?

yeah, he's mad boring like that.

hey joey - i saw this show on Bravo last night (after queer eye) called Blow Out (i think?) Its about a beverly hills hairdresser who is opening up his own salon... really, they have run out of ideas for reality tv! anyhow, looks like there will be mad bitchiness on the show which I always find entertaining!

Fox has a new show called The Jury (not reality tv - YAY!) that looks really interesting. It was on last night but I was too busy glued to SVU to watch it. I taped it and I'll let you know if its any good! :)

me too!! i <3 three day weekends!

just got the notice that our office is closed on Friday too! :bounce: Also, local & fed gov't are closing at 2 pm today because of the expected traffic congestion and security for Reagan's funeral procession services today. Fed gov't shuts down for everything! Ah well, I have too much stuff to do to go home anyway!

hey joey - i saw this show on Bravo last night (after queer eye) called Blow Out (i think?) Its about a beverly hills hairdresser who is opening up his own salon... really, they have run out of ideas for reality tv! anyhow, looks like there will be mad bitchiness on the show which I always find entertaining -

I totally watched it! It fokkin' rules -- it's the "restaurant" but lamer! Everyone is a vile southern california shallow attention whore -- I LOVE IT!

also next monday bravo is airing a marathon of the best show eva --- "stage mom & dads" -----> those poor kids!

I totally watched it! It fokkin' rules -- it's the "restaurant" but lamer! Everyone is a vile southern california shallow attention whore -- I LOVE IT!

also next monday bravo is airing a marathon of the best show eva --- "stage mom & dads" -----> those poor kids!

that guy brandon was a total tool! could he love himself anymore? And did Jonathan totally pull a "sorry i'm not hiring you but let's go out on a date" with that blonde chick? WTF? :laugh:

OMG, I could only watch like 2 eps of stage mom & dads because those people were too insane to watch. :aaah:

what??? --- no I highliged "your dad" b/c of my ongoing "your dad" joke w/ Vicman --- where's the party "your dad's house" remember -- that was funny i swear.

so then you are confirming that you do have a little black book?

nope. i was gonna use the money i received from selling your petit noir book on ebay!

how much are you expecting to get from that? it would probably fetch you enough to get a new pair of windshield wipers if you ask me.