Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

i thought thomar was turning 35?!

it looks like DC it finally started to pick up a bit . . . of course that doesn't mean i'll be going out and having an epic club night anytime in the next few weeks.

btw, when is thomar's b'day?

So I went to this slammin' party on the roof of the Maritime hotel on Sunday -- great party, cool space, fun times/outside ---- but the DJ was complete sh*t --- he would play like 40's showtunes and then drop "california lovin" by Tupac, and then would be playing bullsh*t brit pop & then hard tribal......it was the worst thing I ever heard in my life. It's just nutz that w/ all the talented djs in this city --- people still manage to book bullsh*t talent --- I mean this guy clearly had never qued up a record before. *Although, the sound system did keep fading out and then would slamn back on w/ the volume at full blast --- it was a nightmare.

Hernan was just here a few months ago?!?! --- I'm pretty much not going near a club until Thomar's 28th birthday bash featuring DANNYMOTHAFOKKINHOWELLS!

there may be a glitch w/ me and howells- the party may have to be pushed back to JZ. i can't wait to turn 37!

So I went to this slammin' party on the roof of the Maritime hotel on Sunday -- great party, cool space, fun times/outside ---- but the DJ was complete sh*t --- he would play like 40's showtunes and then drop "california lovin" by Tupac, and then would be playing bullsh*t brit pop & then hard tribal......it was the worst thing I ever heard in my life. It's just nutz that w/ all the talented djs in this city --- people still manage to book bullsh*t talent --- I mean this guy clearly had never qued up a record before. *Although, the sound system did keep fading out and then would slamn back on w/ the volume at full blast --- it was a nightmare.

and what exactly were you doing in a party with such crappy music? :shaky:

Gina, did you watch Blow Out last night? I can't stop watching! It's so bad.....and ooohhh, I hate that Brandon guy! He just has that attention-whore personality that drives me nutz! :mad:

Of course I watched! :D I don't like that guy either! He is so in love w/ himself! What about crazy manicurist girl? It really is so bad but I couldn't change the channel!

atlanta. i wished they wouldve sent us today and not tommorow at 6:30am. wtf?!

tiesto is at ATL tonight, i might have pulled a kken and tried to go see him. :hat:

the force is strong with this one.