Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

my booze tolerance has gone way down since last year. it only takes a couple of properly made drinks and i am drunk. a couple more and i'm blitzed.

wasn't it last year around Halloween when we went out had two drinks and were stumbling stupid around the pub during tribal anthems......your tolerance went down from that?!?!?! well now that's just sad.

:pint:

wasn't it last year around Halloween when we went out had two drinks and were stumbling stupid around the pub during tribal anthems......your tolerance went down from that?!?!?! well now that's just sad.

:pint:

yup. i also think that i've gone out less than last year, that also has affected my tolerance a bit. of course once i start drinking i get flashbacks of my b'day last year :(

GINA HELP! I totally forgot to watch Blow Out this week - what happened?

its on all the time! it was on again last night! Anyhow let me think....

Jon's assistant was frantically trying to find him another assistant. She brought him 3 or 4 candidates that he hated LOL Then he fell in love with a random person that walked into the salon for the job and gave it to her. But he won't let Kim (i think that's his old assistant's name) be on the floor until he is satisfied with the new assistant's blow drying skills - its riveting i tell you!

Brandon got in trouble for taking his shirt off in the salon & comparing muscles with one of his client. This guy is such a tool! He also brought some random guy into sell sandwiches to the stylists. Yeah, I don't know...

The best part was that Margaret Cho came into to get her haircut lol

Okay it doesn't sound very interesting when I tell it :yuck:

I cried! Great flick. Moore doesn't really present any "smoking gun" evidence - it's all circumstantial, but he def shows that there is more than an appearance of impropriety in the Bush family's ties to Saudi Oil & in the companies that profit from war.

It was also very poienent in what he presented on who actually goes to war & fights for our country --- JUST GO SEE THIS FILM.

I cried! Great flick. Moore doesn't really present any "smoking gun" evidence - it's all circumstantial, but he def shows that there is more than an appearance of impropriety in the Bush family's ties to Saudi Oil & in the companies that profit from war.

It was also very poienent in what he presented on who actually goes to war & fights for our country --- JUST GO SEE THIS FILM.

anyone know when they are showing this film here?