Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

ALL ABOARD THE ORGY Jun 25 2004

Cops film British tourists in sex party on ship off Cyprus

By Gary Jones

POLICE secretly photographed an alleged sex orgy involving up to 100 Britons on a cruise ship off Cyprus, it emerged yesterday.

Now officers on the island are planning to make arrests after the explicit film was shown on local television.

Nude holidaymakers aged 18-30 - mainly British but some Scandinavian - were pictured indulging in lurid sex acts, according to one senior officer.

Island deputy chief of police Sotiris Haralambous said: "These scenes are not just graphic, they go beyond every conceivable limit. We are talking... total debauchery."

Images of naked revellers shown on Cypriot Mega TV shocked the devoutly religious locals. Topless women were photographed performing sex acts on naked men. Others looked on fully clothed. Any prosecution would need Interpol arrest warrants as the £30-a-ticket Fantasy Boat Party happened in international waters.

The cruise set out from scandal-hit clubbing resort Ayia Napa. Authorities there have already tried to clamp down on the sex and drugs scene.

Tourism Minister George Lillikas was yesterday holding urgent talks with police on the next move.

Organisers offer a "safe and fabulous" night with tequila water pistols and male stripper. A website says "cheeky chaps and naughty ladies" can enjoy "extra special fun".

John Ioannou, Ayia Napa-based manager of the firm that hires out the boats, said: "We cater for good, clean fun. There are no orgies or drugs."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/tm_objectid=14364181%26method=full%26siteid=50143%26headline=all%2daboard%2dthe%2dorgy-name_page.html

wait, when is the game and how much are tickets? Vic has me all confused on dates LOL

Man U is on the 31st of July. Ticket prices vary, but are listed on Ticketmaster for the Meadowlands.

Look out for the mojitos!

DUDE! he's there on 7/16! Not 19th. I saw it on crobar's upcoming events. I was thinking of going up that weekend but I'd have to make an appearance at the Sullivan Room first for Gaaf's party w/ Steve Gerrard :love2:

i was just thinking the other day about how long it's been since i was in NYC. hmmm...