Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Chris did you see the fire works last night? we were on top of the maritime and it was a pretty cool sight over the city skyline.

FYI -- the Crobar float in the gay pride parade was RIDICULOUS--- it should have been called the "crystal meth" float -- the whole float was bouncin' up & down and had like 60 cracked out people rokkin' out to some twisted house music. *hysterical

yeah, i saw it. why were the floats so friggin' loud! i've been in clubs that had less sound than one of 'em!

i also saw ru paul and fahrenheit 9/11 yesterday! then i got drunk.

the Crobar float in the gay pride parade was RIDICULOUS--- it should have been called the "crystal meth" float -- the whole float was bouncin' up & down and had like 60 cracked out people rokkin' out to some twisted house music. *hysterical

god bless america!!!

i think federrer or rodick will win it.

~~> rocky: what about a fruit triffle for dessert; some hummus, guacamole, and stuff like that; taquitos, chips, tofurkey for finger food; and i've been having a hankering for cocunut shrimp lately!

~~> rocky: what about a fruit triffle for dessert; some hummus, guacamole, and stuff like that; taquitos, chips, tofurkey for finger food; and i've been having a hankering for cocunut shrimp lately!

YUM.YUM.YUM.

I want Henman to win b/c he's having a great year, never won a grand slam, and the UK hasn't had a homeboy win since the 30's. It's def gonna be Roddick vs. Henman in the semis. I think Federer will take the whole thing unless Hewitt knocks him out in the next round ---- Hewitt has a pretty good chance b/c he can run down almost any shot --- he's covers the court like nobody else, great movement = speedy lil' Aussie.

don't know about the triffle or the coconut shrimp, but hummus ang guac should be easy. i have a recipe for a feta cheese spread. might have to try it out. ugh, i'm getting the 4 o'clock munchies.

don't know about the triffle or the coconut shrimp, but hummus ang guac should be easy. i have a recipe for a feta cheese spread. might have to try it out. ugh, i'm getting the 4 o'clock munchies.

tell me about it --- I want some Guac now! :(

hmm . . .maybe get some mint . . . rum . . . and call it MOJITO TIME!!

grate prices overstock i have get it while its good, ask what i have but, www.im-fitted.com is still open for bulk or additional orders thanx EricFitted@aol.com STILL DONT BELIEVE ME I'LL SHOW YOU LIVE ON MY WEBCAM THAT IS FREE MIGHT I ADD SO JUST COME CHECK OUT THE REAL DEALZ

who invited you? get out trash.