Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Miss H is gonna be here. You gonna be around?

I'll be at YOUR DAD'S HOUSE. *only kidding.

I'm not doing anything too crazy. Evan (remember him) & Aryn are having people over to their apt to watch the fireworks on their roof (since they live practically on top of the East River) and then probably over to the party @ the Maritime. I just don't feel like doing the big club thing --- even though Tom & Danny are both spinnin' - MASSIVE WEEKEND -- I'll prob pass on both.

My office is so lame. The big guys are all in midtown today -- so everyone literally got up and left after they recieved the email notice--- i'm serious, peoples computer screens are turned off b/c they've been inactive for so long --- anyone want to come to Brooklyn Heights for a 2 hour lunch today?!?! Blah......it's 10:30 and I'm bored.

I'll be at YOUR DAD'S HOUSE. *only kidding.

I'm not doing anything too crazy. Evan (remember him) & Aryn are having people over to their apt to watch the fireworks on their roof (since they live practically on top of the East River) and then probably over to the party @ the Maritime. I just don't feel like doing the big club thing --- even though Tom & Danny are both spinnin' - MASSIVE WEEKEND -- I'll prob pass on both.

wha~what?!?! the gk man passing up on superchumbo? mr. leadhead himself is getting no <3 from gk? :huh:

My office is so lame. The big guys are all in midtown today -- so everyone literally got up and left after they recieved the email notice--- i'm serious, peoples computer screens are turned off b/c they've been inactive for so long --- anyone want to come to Brooklyn Heights for a 2 hour lunch today?!?! Blah......it's 10:30 and I'm bored.

same thing in my office. when a center director is out, everyone in their center is just walking around and taking 3hr lunch's like if they had nothing to do.

i would love to lunch with you today joey, but we're having our staff picnic down on the Mall today. free food! w00t!

same thing in my office. when a center director is out, everyone in their center is just walking around and taking 3hr lunch's like if they had nothing to do.

my boss, the second in comand and my assistant are all going to be gone on friday. i think i'm going to bring in a pillow and sleep under my desk all day. :zzz:

wha~what?!?! the gk man passing up on superchumbo? mr. leadhead himself is getting no <3 from gk? :huh:

he's gotten quite enough luv from me already -- *EOW! me = lazy. I actually don't like leaving the house anymore, especially w/ Wimbledon highlights to watch everynight.

So for the last few weeks I've been on a Salad kick for lunch --- we had a tossed salad station in our Cafeteria where the chef guy would make me a massive spinich salad w/ whateva I want on top - for $5 flat. They closed the salad station for the summer this week and opened a self serve salad bar - where the weight of the salad determines the price. So today I made myself the same salad in a container that wasn't nearly as big as the ones I used to get and it cost $6.41!!!!!!!!!!! WTF?!?! So now, I'm out a 1.50 and still hungry. FOKKIN' RUINED MY DAY. :(

So for the last few weeks I've been on a Salad kick for lunch --- we had a tossed salad station in our Cafeteria where the chef guy would make me a massive spinich salad w/ whateva I want on top - for $5 flat. They closed the salad station for the summer this week and opened a self serve salad bar - where the weight of the salad determines the price. So today I made myself the same salad in a container that wasn't nearly as big as the ones I used to get and it cost $6.41!!!!!!!!!!! WTF?!?! So now, I'm out a 1.50 and still hungry. FOKKIN' RUINED MY DAY. :(

:gang: at the new self serve salad bar!

I am having such a crappy day. :mad: