Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

my boss was supposed to take us to lunch today because he's going on vacation starting tommorow and a guy's last day is friday. so for that reason i did not bring lunch with me today.

what the f*ck happned? he f*cking bailed saying that "due to competing priorities lunch would have to rescheduled." that insensitive b*stard!!!! :splat::splat::splat:

the vicman is hungry and is too lazy to go out to pick up lunch.

So Jeff's friend from high school is a producer for FOX out in LA, and they just finished the pilot for this new reality series --- where the goal is to get fired from a job the same day your hired before 3pm. There are lots of rules like you can't use profanity and you can't do anything illegal. But apparently it's like the funniest thing eva. On the pilot this girl is working for this uber uptight hippie women at some upscale bistro and emphasizes how there store is all about the xtra service ---- so the girl who is working walks up to a customer and is like "would you like extra provolone on your greek salad" and the hippie women freaks out b/c there's on provolone on a greek salad ---- okay, now that i'm actually typing that out it doesn't seem very funny, but for some reason it seemed really funny last night. Oh well, we'll have to wait & see.