Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

we secretly want federer to loose b/c if he wins wimbledon he'll be so far ahead of everyone else in the ATP race that it won't even matter who wins the US Open ---- three grand slams in one calendar year --- so go hewitt, go!

So I just went to a dr's appt and its over by Union Station where the new Glow/Fur club in DC is going to be. In the ghetto basically. Anyhow, as I was walking to the dr's office I saw a recliner on the side of the street. Now, I've seen furniture thrown out on the road before but this had a man sitting in it. Well more like sprawl out in it. WTF? Then I was approached by a man who wanted to sell me a license plate. Then another guy asked me for a dollar so he could buy a 40. He actually said that. Hey, at least he's honest.

federer just won ---- :(

um, i downloaded sasha's involver album --- sh*t is boring. it's not bad, but kinda maudlin suicide music.

i like the beginning and the end. the 40 minutes in the middle, wtf?

i dl a sasha set from your homeboy down in miami at the global dj broadcast, it's decent.

So I just went to a dr's appt and its over by Union Station where the new Glow/Fur club in DC is going to be. In the ghetto basically. Anyhow, as I was walking to the dr's office I saw a recliner on the side of the street. Now, I've seen furniture thrown out on the road before but this had a man sitting in it. Well more like sprawl out in it. WTF? Then I was approached by a man who wanted to sell me a license plate. Then another guy asked me for a dollar so he could buy a 40. He actually said that. Hey, at least he's honest.

and just what is you dr's office doing own in that shady area of town? :shaky:

the only cool part of involver is the housecat track --- which is the one track that if you read any review says "ruins the entire mix" --- I don't get some people, they just won't let boring snooze bar prog die --- sasha tries something diff w/ that electro track and people get all up in his kool-aid. whateva.

*and yes why is gina's doctor in the hood?

the only cool part of involver is the housecat track --- which is the one track that if you read any review says "ruins the entire mix" --- I don't get some people, they just won't let boring snooze bar prog die --- sasha tries something diff w/ that electro track and people get all up in his kool-aid. whateva.

*and yes why is gina's doctor in the hood?

involver is good, but i figured most wouldn't like it. the tracks sounded pretty good at crobar though!

gina, stay out of the ghetto!