Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

"man"mesmo --- it looks like he's gonna take the whole thing. :(

i don't like serena. a couple of guys here are follwing the match over wimbledon radio on the web, they were talking smack before the match started. they ain't talking smack now!

i really don;t like serena.

isn't Timo spinnin? Seriously, there was way more foam at Buzz that night --- it's that weirdo wet but not really kinda dry foam ---- and yes I was wearing my now pink pumas!! I'll get you Rodriguez! :mad:

:rofl::rofl:

i think gina is probably asleep in a sofa somewhere in that pic.

isn't Timo spinnin? Seriously, there was way more foam at Buzz that night --- it's that weirdo wet but not really kinda dry foam ---- and yes I was wearing my now pink pumas!! I'll get you Rodriguez! :mad:

I missed the foam that night because I was upstairs, curled up in a chair fast asleep during Timo's set. Thank you Timo!

:rofl::rofl:

i think gina is probably asleep in a sofa somewhere in that pic.

haha, you beat me to it. I had NEVER slept through someone's set before that night. LOL Staircase was awesome than timo just made me sleepy. But in his defense I didn't sleep at all the night before! I'm just thankful that nothing happened to me while I was asleep on the 2nd floor at Nation!

I missed the foam that night because I was upstairs, curled up in a chair fast asleep during Timo's set. Thank you Timo!

Timo's set was great -- he dropped the DT remix of Flash -- gosh that seems like so long ago --- that was the very same weekend when thomar got propositioned for a three way @10am inside Vinyl....AGAIN.

Timo's set was great -- he dropped the DT remix of Flash -- gosh that seems like so long ago --- that was the very same weekend when thomar got propositioned for a three way @10am inside Vinyl....AGAIN.

that was the "first" time i met thomar, right?

damn, I don't know....thomar has this weird knack of always being at shows even when he's says he's not.....so it's hard to keep track of all his appearances. I tend to only remember the ones involving 10am 3-way propositions w/ random married couples, which ironically is like at least 2 dozen events, you tend to remember that sh*t when you hear it on your voicemail the next day, but probably....

damn, I don't know....thomar has this weird knack of always being at shows even when he's says he's not.....so it's hard to keep track of all his appearances. I tend to only remember the ones involving 10am 3-way propositions w/ random married couples, which ironically is like at least 2 dozen events, you tend to remember that sh*t when you hear it on your voicemail the next day, but probably....

I don't remember meeting thomar the night he claims I met him & Abby at Space and I was completely sober. Oddly enough I do remember meeting him the next time when I was very very very drunk at Home/Five. :shaky:

:3some: but i got out of there! first, i took out the guy :balls: , then i took out the girl :deadfish: , then i got outta there :aaah:

Just what you have been waiting for! ;)

FRIDAY, July 30th 2004: Rubber Ducky Foam Party

SCOTT HENRY [www.buzzlife.com | DC]

ED RUSH & OPTICAL [Virus Crew | UK ]

MRN [dcdnb.org | NUCO | Testflight | DC]

RANSOM [dcdnb.org | DC]

SPIGGY [sovereign State | DC]

REGULAR ADMISSION:

$10 for Buzz members until 12 midnight

$15 General admission before 11 p.m.

$20 General admission after 11 p.m.

Prices subject to change for special events.

All events are 18 & over w/ proper, gov't-issued, photo ID

Regular hours: 9 p.m. - 4 a.m. | OPEN BAR from 9 p.m. - 10 p.m.

CüBIK is every Friday at NATION

1015 Half St. SE, WDC

WWW.BUZZLIFE.COM