Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

and the award for best use of smilies in a thomas penton post goes to.......THOMAR! :bowdown:

Thank you, thank you. I'd like to thank the committee for nominating me and all those who have voted. Personally, I could not have done it without Tiny's "Isok" emoticons, GK's constant reminders of clubbing adventures gone-by, and Vic's love of Chex Mix. Last but not least, the fans all over the world and their smiling faces that pack the clubs wherever I play.

THANK YOU!

I got my Danny Howells ticket for tomorrow night! :bounce: I've actually seen him more times this year than I have PvD. Can you believe it? Actually, I've only seen PvD 2x this year so that's no big feat!

i think i'm getting mine via-ticketbastard.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::D

Lordie Lordie Topher is sure in a good mood today......Vic does have a bit of a Chex Mix fetish, waz up w/ that?

lately i've been on a mixed nuts type of mood. i always keep a can in my office to munch on during the day.

100_0017.jpg

gk is in there in the foam somewhere wearing his suede puma's!!

i count at least 3 girls getting groped in that pic, whether willingly or unwillingly. i think i see eggmok in the fray somewhere...

it needs to be 5pm NOW! :splat:

The party at Crobar last night was so :ghey: ----- it was free drinks but :ghey: parties always have the WORST music. The dj dropped Sclub7, but that's not the sad part, the sad part was the crowd went crazy! FOKKIN' S club 7 ----- seriously, that is so :ghey:

*and I'm sad b/c there is a Rain Delay at Wimbledon -- what the hell am I supposed to do all morning now? :(

yeah.

thomar already told me that he will be streaking around chinatown if greece wins the final on sunday.

:getdown: = me on sunday! it's a big sporting wknd for the c-man: French Grand Prix, start of Tour de France, end of Wimbledon, and EURO 2004 FINAL!