Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

great, now greece can get back to finishing up their olympic facilities before it starts next month.

anyone else notice how every little hype there is in the states about the olympics this year?

great, now greece can get back to finishing up their olympic facilities before it starts next month.

anyone else notice how every little hype there is in the states about the olympics this year?

yeah. its weird. maybe all the doping allegations going back and forth with the track and field team has someting to do with it.

i am officially pissed because NBC did not show the entire saharapova-serena match. typical. :ghey:

so rumor has it that a naked greek guy was seen running around chinatown yesterday. . . thomar was inexplicably unavailable the entire afternoon . . . :shaky:

yeah. its weird. maybe all the doping allegations going back and forth with the track and field team has someting to do with it.

i am officially pissed because NBC did not show the entire saharapova-serena match. typical. :ghey:

so rumor has it that a naked greek guy was seen running around chinatown yesterday. . . thomar was inexplicably unavailable the entire afternoon . . . :shaky:

The Roddick vs. Federer match was great --- although Rog is now so far ahead of the other guys in the rankings it's not even a race anymore --- even if Andy wins the US open he'll still be number 2.

The Roddick vs. Federer match was great --- although Rog is now so far ahead of the other guys in the rankings it's not even a race anymore --- even if Andy wins the US open he'll still be number 2.

it was a very good match. i still think that roddick has to get better in the slower surfaces such as grass and clay. i hope these two are around for a long time, they've got different styles and hopefully thorugh time they will start to dislike each other :P it would make a great rivalry.

Actually grass is the fastest surface to play on --- that's why Sampras was so dominent at Wimbledon ---- grass is really fast/huge spin, but w/ irregular bounces. Clay is the slowest --- and hard courts are in the middle.

Roddick actually had so many chances and really blew it at the end. He missed like 6 diff opportunities to break.

I still can't believe Serena lost --- craziness.

So where is Gina and Friday night = I was a mess = do you remember playing phone tag? :phone:

So where is Gina and Friday night = I was a mess = do you remember playing phone tag? :phone:

hi joey! :love2: yes, i remember playing phone tag. I kept telling vic "why does joey keep calling me!?!" LOL I was texting you from Danny Howells at Nation/Buzz. We missed you! :D

its been so long that I have been in a club/bar where they allow people to smoke that I was dying on Friday! My throat started hurting from all the smoke inside Nation LOL It didn't use to bother me before! I'm old! lol

hi joey! :love2: yes, i remember playing phone tag. I kept telling vic "why does joey keep calling me!?!" LOL I was texting you from Danny Howells at Nation/Buzz. We missed you! :D

its been so long that I have been in a club/bar where they allow people to smoke that I was dying on Friday! My throat started hurting from all the smoke inside Nation LOL It didn't use to bother me before! I'm old! lol

buzz is sketchy.

btw, chap stix and people leaving them in my car, wutsupwitdat? :huh:

buzz is sketchy.

btw, chap stix and people leaving them in my car, wutsupwitdat? :huh:

Buzz is TOTALLY sketchy now! I use to feel comfortable there and it was one of my favorite places but I felt old & out of place there on Friday LOL I got grabbed so many times I thought I was at insomnia!

Yeah yeah.. I left my burt's beewax in your car. I took it out of my pocket to figure out where to put it so I could sneak it into Nation and I must have set it down. I'm bummed! I love that stuff and was dying for it yesterday! I have to buy some more!