Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Very dark & hard set by howells. No build-up since he had such a short time. Don't ask me to name tracks because I suck at it lol but he didn't stick to one genre - was kinda all over the place but in a good way. 3 of the 5 Danny Girls were sporting "I <3 Danny" tees. You can't imagine how many times I was asked "Who is Danny?" :ghey:

Buzz is TOTALLY sketchy now! I use to feel comfortable there and it was one of my favorite places but I felt old & out of place there on Friday LOL I got grabbed so many times I thought I was at insomnia!

Yeah yeah.. I left my burt's beewax in your car. I took it out of my pocket to figure out where to put it so I could sneak it into Nation and I must have set it down. I'm bummed! I love that stuff and was dying for it yesterday! I have to buy some more!

it makes me so sad to see the way Nation has gone down hill. Buzz used to be such a special event, now it's just scary. :(

Buzz is TOTALLY sketchy now! I use to feel comfortable there and it was one of my favorite places but I felt old & out of place there on Friday LOL I got grabbed so many times I thought I was at insomnia!

Yeah yeah.. I left my burt's beewax in your car. I took it out of my pocket to figure out where to put it so I could sneak it into Nation and I must have set it down. I'm bummed! I love that stuff and was dying for it yesterday! I have to buy some more!

i'll give it back if you give me a few tabs of ripped fuel w/ ephedrine j/k :hat:

i'll give it back next time i see you. :)

it makes me so sad to see the way Nation has gone down hill. Buzz used to be such a special event, now it's just scary. :(

i truly have had a better time at velvet parties than at buzz parties the last few times i've been at nation.

honestly, for me it's the total asshole staff of nation, and to a much lesser extent, buzz productions. the shit that happened with greg wasn't first time security has gone overboard... hello, vic??? does it take that much effort to say 'hey man, no drinks after 3am, dump it.'? the only cool peeps on nation staff are like the pat-down guys, the woman who makes the super strong drinks and the coat check girls who tried to help me find my cellphone. other than that, it's like everyone on staff is out to mess with someone. sheesh.

werd. velvet nation its where it's at. you can lock yourself up in a stall and get your party going w/o getting bothered by security.

anyways, i went to the gym this morning and there is this guy there that totally went overboard with the self-tanning lotion. i mean, wtf? i saw the guy on saturday working out and he looked normal, kinda a bit darker than me, but i saw him working out there this morning and the gut looked like a blood orange.

1. there is no way anyone can get that much tanner in just a day and a half.

2. i swear if you turned off the lights he would glow in the dark.

people like him should be :gang:

OH MY GAWD - I almost nearly just did, but now I'll watch 4 sure.

*Also, I'm obsessed w/ Jeopardy the same guy has been on for almost a month now --- he's won over $700,000 dollars -----> they changed the rules so that you stay on until you loose, instead of only 5 days.

*Also, I'm obsessed w/ Jeopardy the same guy has been on for almost a month now --- he's won over $700,000 dollars -----> they changed the rules so that you stay on until you loose, instead of only 5 days.

i know. one of my roomates and i never miss it when we're home. the guy is freak.

i know. one of my roomates and i never miss it when we're home. the guy is freak.

clearly, he's mormon.

*I think i'm gettin dumber, b/c I used to be pretty good at Jeopardy, but now all the questions seem impossible. Stupid Larry destroying my brain cells. :mad:

Glad I could remind ya! :) Ugh, I can't watch Jeopardy. I really can't stand Alex Trebek.

i LOVE Jeoapardy!! i watch it religously!! and yes Ken Jennings is a total freak, but he owns that show. the only way he's going to leave is if he throws a game.

and Gina, Alex Trebek is a toal tool box, but half the fun of watching the show is mocking him. lol

is it oct yet? this heat is killing me. i brought in like 2 bags fulla groceries yesterday to the office just so i don't have to leave the building unless it's to go home lol.

i hate the freaking summer. i do the same thing with bringing food to work. i don't want to go outside during the day.

it's snowing in my room. it's so freakin' cold.

i got kicked down into the basement office last month... veeeery cold right now, which i am fully enjoying. suits me fine, no else down here to mess with me and cold climate... woo!