Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

i got kicked down into the basement office last month... veeeery cold right now, which i am fully enjoying. suits me fine, no else down here to mess with me and cold climate... woo!

i have to open all the windows at night so the temperature is bearable at night when i go to sleep. i wonder how it will be in the winter . . .

i have to open all the windows at night so the temperature is bearable at night when i go to sleep. i wonder how it will be in the winter . . .

My bedroom is really hot too :( The rest of the house is fine - its freezing in the family room/basement. In the winter my room is really cold. There's no temperature control! :mad:

Jeff & I destroyed a bag of "chips ahoy" last night during Blow Out! It was a sad, sad sight.

Ruby et Violette

457 West 50th Street

New York, NY 10019

Tel: (212) 582-6720

Tel: (877) 353-9099

best chocolate chip cookies in the city. and if your lazy ass can't get to 50th street, they also deliver . . . i think.

LOL! Wow, I haven't had a chips ahoy in FOREVER!

So what is up with Alicia's outfits on Blowout? I'd like to introduce her to a mirror....

Alicia looks like a clown --- she had on leg warmers w/ the feet cut off -- and what's w/ her hair? I desperately want to buy her a bottle of cream rinse. she's seriously tragic.

Ruby et Violette

457 West 50th Street

New York, NY 10019

Tel: (212) 582-6720

Tel: (877) 353-9099

best chocolate chip cookies in the city. and if your lazy ass can't get to 50th street, they also deliver . . . i think.

dude - i live at 450 w.57th -- how come we never walked down and scored some cookies --- why you always holding back on me, rodriguez?

dude - i live at 450 w.57th -- how come we never walked down and scored some cookies --- why you always holding back on me, rodriguez?

i have my secret food sources!!! :hat:

next time up we'll have to go and get 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 dozen and pig out!

joey - have you been to peanut butter & co? (i think that is what its called?) Its somewhere in the Village. I :love2: peanut butter sandwiches.

I'm tres annoyed b/c Danny Howells is playing NYC this weekend on Sunday --- I hate going out when I have to work the next day --- WTF is that about anyways. <sigh>

& where is Thomar -- 10 Grand he's back in Ohio somewhere.

schedule a doctors appointment for monday morning. it will give you a couple of hours more of sleep on monday morning.

and i DK about thomar. if he's not throwing feta cheese out the window or streaking around china town, you never know what sort of trouble he might be getting into . . . :shaky: