Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

will we even be there by 9:30? :huh:

so sullivan room has a $4 drink special till midnight (i think?). I can't really drink more than 3 drinks anymore so its gonna be a cheap night!

hopefully we won't hit a monsoon on the drive up this time . . . nor end up in brooklyn.

I bet he can get you on the list for YOUR DAD'S HOUSE.

*i'm so depressed today that even "your dad" jokes don't make me laugh. :(

I want to go home, I'm gonna fake the Clap or something nasty (that way my boss will be all embarassed & won't ask any questions). Me = mastermind.

gina, you e-mailing ruben for saturday?

eh, i don't know about going to the ex-Exit. I was almost smushed the last time I was there.

But I might have him put me on guestlist just in case. I guess I'd like to be on guestlist for sullivan room so i have to post in that thread. there goes my covert activity!

gina - i just pm'ed him for friday and saturday. hopefully that way it will remain covert.

lol, i had like 4 people ask me about it this morning. i'm not a good liar :)

I seriously need a nap! I'm suppose to go to dinner tonight w/ some friends and I'm considering skipping the gym so I can sleep before going out! :zzz:

so i was flipping channels yesterday and tuned into Bravo. they had continuos episodes of "Blow Out" and I tuned in along w/ my roomates. Fotr some wierd reason I really liked the show. Aside from the drama that each character has, just the daily stuff that the Jonathan guy has to deal with is what really hooked me on the show.

I think tonight is the last episode?

so i was flipping channels yesterday and tuned into Bravo. they had continuos episodes of "Blow Out" and I tuned in along w/ my roomates. Fotr some wierd reason I really liked the show. Aside from the drama that each character has, just the daily stuff that the Jonathan guy has to deal with is what really hooked me on the show.

I think tonight is the last episode?

Ha! That's the show that Joey & I are always talking about. Can you believe he charges $400 for a haircut? GOOD LORD!

Ha! That's the show that Joey & I are always talking about. Can you believe he charges $400 for a haircut? GOOD LORD!

yeah i know. it is beverly hills though. even the other stylists in the saloon, the cheapest one is $100 to $125 an hour. :woah:

good thing i am guy and can get away with hair cuttery!

yeah i know. it is beverly hills though. even the other stylists in the saloon, the cheapest one is $100 to $125 an hour. :woah:

good thing i am guy and can get away with hair cuttery!

Donald Rumsfeld gets his hair cut at hair cuttery. Don't ask me why I know that :shaky:

Vic - I'm really tan right now, you are gonna be jealous! :gang:

so i ended up fixing myself oatmeal for lunch . . . proof positive that at almost 30 years of age i do not even know where i am going to lunch.

you guys are sad. i know exactly where i'm going:

home to watch Ken Jennings win $1 million bucks on Jeopardy, then i'm going to bed to sleep for 12 hours. :zzz:

Donald Rumsfeld gets his hair cut at hair cuttery. Don't ask me why I know that :shaky:

Vic - I'm really tan right now, you are gonna be jealous! :gang:

rumsy and i are hair cuttery brothers!!! :rock:

and about your tan ~~~> :mad::mad: -i've been too lazy to go out and get any sun the past few weeks.