Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

:doh:

guess what? Gina sang "Free Bird" at karaoke last evening!

At YOUR suggestion! ha! I would have gone with Sweet Home Alabama but you can't get many people to pull out their ligthers & sway with you as much with that one. :tongue:

When I texted you all I was suffering through some guy's painful rendition of Barenaked Ladies' "If I Had a Million Dollars"

did anyone watch "Blow Out" last night --- what happened?!?!?!

i confess-i watched it. so the three chick decided to to tell jonatahn that they wanted to move back to the west hollywood local and he said OK. at the same time the other chick did not do that well in her hair cuts-she did good cutting women's hair but not that well doing the men's cut and basically jonathan tore her a new one, so they were not in speaking terms.

then the remainder of the staff went up to jonathan and told him that they needed more people. they said that they needed a greeter and that they needed someone to shampoo hair since it was taking time away from them. jonathan was not that excited by all of this happenning in 1 day. he asked them to all go home and think about what they wanted by working in his saloon and he would do likewise and that they would talk the next day.

next day came and he told his staff that he wants them all to stay working with him -it all got mushy at this point- and the staff said that they want to remain in the salon working for him. then the other chick finally did a men's hair cut that was to satisfaction of jonathan and he gave her a big thingy of flowers and a cake. all the staff celebrated.

at the end it was like flash fwd. - the salon had been open for 6 months now he hired 5 new stylists, the chick that couldn't pass her exam is doing well, one other stlyist is pregnant, they hired someone to do the shampoo'imng and they are booked 3 months in advance.

-i know, my reviews suck ass.

At YOUR suggestion! ha! I would have gone with Sweet Home Alabama but you can't get many people to pull out their ligthers & sway with you as much with that one. :tongue:

When I texted you all I was suffering through some guy's painful rendition of Barenaked Ladies' "If I Had a Million Dollars"

were you drunk? i only do karaoke if i'm totaly blitzed.

were you drunk? i only do karaoke if i'm totaly blitzed.

i was joking about singing free bird (or any song for that matter) :laugh: I was at a bar/restaurant in Arlington last night where a friend of mine works. She's worked there forever and has been begging me to stop by. I finally gave in last night and suffered through some really bad karaoke.

i was joking about singing free bird (or any song for that matter) :laugh: I was at a bar/restaurant in Arlington last night where a friend of mine works. She's worked there forever and has been begging me to stop by. I finally gave in last night and suffered through some really bad karaoke.

got your text this morning. i can't stand karaoke!! nothing will make me run from a bar faster than a drunk guy (or gal) belting out "That's What Friend Are For". :puke:

got your text this morning. i can't stand karaoke!! nothing will make me run from a bar faster than a drunk guy (or gal) belting out "That's What Friend Are For". :puke:

my personal favorite is "on the road again" by willie nelso. i make a mean willie nelson impersination, btw. :hat:

Ashtanga Yoga is the system of Yoga originally taught by Sri K. Pattabhi Jois at the Ashtanga Yoga Research Institute in Mysore, India. This method of Yoga involves synchronizing the breath with progressive series of postures—a process producing intense internal heat and a profuse, purifying sweat that detoxifies muscles and organs. The result is improved circulation, a light and strong body, and a calm mind.

So I've never done this before & I'm not very flexible, but a friend recommended it to me & said it will help clear my mind. OMG -- I'm such a hippie -- If they play "sail away" by Enya i'm so leaving.

YOGA IS PHUCKIN' HARD!

I'm serious ---> i almost lost my balance and fell over twice, I can't stretch far enough to do half the moves, it takes enormous amounts of concentration to hold the positions, I was soaked in sweat when it was over!

but once I figured out what all the "moves" where (downward dog, half lotus, etc.) it was actaully kinda fun. I may try it again sometime.