Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

so one of my supervisors at work is obsessed with my orange asics sneakers. do you guys know of any good websites where i might be able to find asics sneakers?

-i already tried asics web page but they dont have the color.

hahaha -- the intern is so slammed --- we only have two now and everyone is hip to the "dump it on the intern scam" and they each have work from 4-5 different people. awwe poor interns. i might almost care if they weren't evil.

we've all been there and had to pay the price . . . now it is their turn to SUFFER!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

so one of my supervisors at work is obsessed with my orange asics sneakers. do you guys know of any good websites where i might be able to find asics sneakers?

-i already tried asics web page but they dont have the color.

I'm obsessed w/ your orange asics too and I haven't even seen them --- yeah, you pretty much just need to give those to me! I have black ones but there just not quite the same.

try:

www.eastbay.com

http://www.goclothing.com/mens-asics.html

gostore_1803_5278603

these are cute too

gostore_1797_34309292

my apt. is a mess. the chrises f-ed it while i was gone! i'll try and do some clean-up!

OMG -- I'm a mess too -- what a conincidence!

so I'm trying Hatha yoga tonight instead of Ashtanga.....maybe this one will be easier.

Ohm Shanti.

yeah but 'beats' is the one who should make you a grilled cheese. thomar is all about the velveeta and wonderbread.

he does not eat velveeta and wonderbread. Velveeta isn't even real cheese........ & wonderbread ----> i mean Com'on!

looks look we've got an aussie barbie on the docket tomorrrow evening!

thomar, seriously, how many frigging australians do you know? i'm strating to think that you know the entire aussie community in NYC by now!

. . . is that girl with the huge rack from NYE gonna be there?

So apparently Vic's cousin Salma "rodriguez" (she's from Veracruz i'm convinced they're related) is gonna be in a movie w/ Penelope Cruz about sexy mexican bank robbers.

i'm hurt that i wasn't asked to be in a film about sexy mexican bank robbers! :boohoo:

penelope cruz isn't even mexican! :mad:

thomar, seriously, how many frigging australians do you know? i'm strating to think that you know the entire aussie community in NYC by now!

. . . is that girl with the huge rack from NYE gonna be there?

1. yes!

2. no! she was only here on holiday and has since moved on- sorry vic!

so our place to stay in ny totally bailed out on us at the last minute. we've been scrambling to find a hotel to stay at. this fucking sucks. :mad::splat:

you & crank can stay on my lap :D you guys are all set now, right?

i'm doing my anti-traffic dance in my cube right now. you guys should see it :bounce: