Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

blah.....yeah, what was the other word? I probably couldn't spell it anyways to look it up.

FYI --- my life sucks on so many levels right now. OHIO HERE I COME. :(

oh come now. someone things will get better!

:) = GK's smiley face.

false. it was not used out of context. the person "attacking" me by calling be "bitch" was very sarcastic. o.k., i did say aggressive and that may have been an overreach in definition, HOWEVER it was not misused!

I will give you that I was being sarcastic but I wasn't "attacking" you. Besides, Joey set me up for the 2nd name calling incident :tongue:

LOL! what was the other word thomar used to describe me in that sentence??

So on an unrelated note, on the subway this morning, i saw a woman wearing a faux fur coat & fish nets! WTF?!?! Its like 80 degrees outside!

lady of the evening... doing the walk of shame?

there is a free screening of 'Goonies' outside at Chelsea Piers on Friday. Me & my box of Franzia will most def be in attendance!

why is Thomar always up so early? The real question is: up early or out late? :shaky:

b/c it is time to rock!

4?! i'm a 50 man!

you now I read an article in Newsweek how any SPF over 15 is pretty much a waste of money (it's no more effective than 15) and the amount of chemicals actaully irritates most skin types. *but it takes 4-eva to get your base tan going w/ that 15 crap --- I used Hawaiian tropics Dark Tanning cream w/ SPF 2 on Saturday and I didn't burn. You'll be fine w/ the SPF 4 for sure!

this training is friggin' boring!!!!

today i probably had enough caffeine to kill a cow. aside from my regularly scheduled ripped fuel intake i also added 5 cups of extra strength coffee and i was still falling asleep!!! :mad: