Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

So I'm not going to Eye Bar tonight or your dad's house. I have no idea what I'm doing. I really just want to go to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep (after my drink of course).

rocky or ken have you been to dragonfly before? i went there a few years ago and i felt like i was trapped in a bad madonna video.

it's still white, sterile with exppensive drinks and rude bartenders. no wonder i stopped going there.

tiny + 4 cocktails = :drunk:

wtf was i thinking??? When I woke up this morning I was still drunk. The hangover is starting to set in. When I got to the subway this morning the trash train was parked on the tracks next to the station. I thought I was going to die. :vomit2: Thankfully the ride into work was uneventful.

rocky - i didn't say hi to fred for you because i didn't see him last night. i did see alex haje though! :love2:

i'm pretty sure i didn't call my date a bitch.

tiny + 4 cocktails = :drunk:

wtf was i thinking??? When I woke up this morning I was still drunk. The hangover is starting to set in. When I got to the subway this morning the trash train was parked on the tracks next to the station. I thought I was going to die. :vomit2: Thankfully the ride into work was uneventful.

rocky - i didn't say hi to fred for you because i didn't see him last night. i did see alex haje though! :love2:

i'm pretty sure i didn't call my date a bitch.

alex haje. :drool:

so you did or didn't call your date a bitch? 'cause if you did, you would be my new hero. lol

alex haje. :drool:

so you did or didn't call your date a bitch? 'cause if you did, you would be my new hero. lol

i hadn't seen alex since wmc! he looks so hot w/ facial hair & glasses :drool: LOL! good think i wasn't tipsy yet when I ran into him!

And no, I didn't call my date a bitch. That last part was aimed at thomar who thinks I'm mean when I'm drunk. But ya'll all know I'm mean all the time.

What's wrong Gina? Are all the other girls being mean to you again b/c you're so much prettier than them and get all the attention from the boys?

i love you joey! :love:

unfortunately i'm just bitching 'cause i'm experiecing my first hangover this year and i seriously feel like i'm dying.

unfortunately i'm just bitching 'cause i'm experiecing my first hangover this year and i seriously feel like i'm dying.

OMG -- that was me yesterday, I got bombed on WED! I ended up leaving work at 3:30 --- it was either that or take a nap under my desk.

Chris do you remember "The Vegas Girls?"

I was reading about how there is a Simple Life drinking game ----> basically everytime Paris or Nicole say something is "hot" you do a shot! It just made me laugh b/c the Vegas Girls always said "that's hot," "those are hot," "this party is hot," "your Dad's house is hot" (okay maybe not that last one).

The Vegas girls are the simple life. too funny.

LOL!!!

what happened you got wasted last night? :pint:

btw, i'm finally done w/ this training from hell. govmn't contracting can only keep your interest for so long. :vomit2:

i get to come back here for another training in a month. :gang:

:type:

i just got back from the doctor's... ran whole battery of tests: x-rays, ultrasound, blood work.

good news is i am not pregnant nor have any cracked ribs or kidney stones.

bad news is i ate up about 6 hrs of work time that i really have to be spending doing shit... so now i gotta stay late to finish it up. phock.