Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

07/04 Chart

1. Filterheadz “Yimana†(Holon)

2. DJ Simi & Master Keys “Cmon EP†(Deck)

3. Brahma feat. Jillian Kiggins “Peaks of Destiny†(Original/Naveen G) (Toes in the Sand)

4. Infusion “Do to You (In 82)†(Audiotherapy)

5. Petter “Six Song EP†(Border Community)

6. Age of Love “Age of Love†(Wrecked Angle Rmx.) (Reactive)

7. Electric Tease “Tear It Up†(Original/Richard K’s Ripped Mix) (Automatic)

8. Steve Porter “Vodka Cranberries†(Greyarea Rmx.) (NuRepublic)

9. Invisible Inc. “Stars†(Ambient Mix) (Sumsonic)

10. Brahma feat. Jillian Kiggins “Peaks of Destiny†(Jas/Deviant) (Toes in the Sand)

11. Primal Scream “Some Velvet Morning†(Luke Fair’s Dub) (White Label)

12. Westworld “Chiapet†(Skylark Rmx.) (Yoshitoshi)

13. Qualia “Qualia Nation/Phenomenology†(Minimal)

14. The Youngsters “Smile†(Sasha Rmx) (GU)

15. Ulrich Schnauss “On My Own†(Sasha Rmx) (GU)

:laugh: -----> gina said "Glowbana" ----> :laugh:

So Chris took us to a this comedy group thingy last night and it was soooooo much fun. I totally laughed my ass off, and there were cheapo drinks and these friggin amazing Nachos for like 5 dollars. Happy, Full & Drunk! :D

:laugh: -----> gina said "Glowbana" ----> :laugh:

So Chris took us to a this comedy group thingy last night and it was soooooo much fun. I totally laughed my ass off, and there were cheapo drinks and these friggin amazing Nachos for like 5 dollars. Happy, Full & Drunk! :D

stick w/ me kiddo- the fun never ends!

so i went out to dinner to a restaurant in Cleveland Park yesterday and guess who i saw? secretary of defense, mr. rumsy in the flesh!

i wanted to go ask him for an autograph but he had like 10 secret service guys with him. :aaah:

so i went out to dinner to a restaurant in Cleveland Park yesterday and guess who i saw? secretary of defense, mr. rumsy in the flesh!

i wanted to go ask him for an autograph but he had like 10 secret service guys with him. :aaah:

you're kidding about the autograph bit, right?!

good morning ms. rockyblue! :kiss2:

so i heard some disturbing news this morning..... digweed scheduled at avalon, boston on August 28th!?!?!?

Gee, I thought he was suppose to be in DC on that day!!! wtf! I think FUR is a myth, like glowbana!

Balance doesn't have a confirmed location for the 28th yet. Maybe they're still having problems with the club?

good morning ms. rockyblue! :kiss2:

so i heard some disturbing news this morning..... digweed scheduled at avalon, boston on August 28th!?!?!?

Gee, I thought he was suppose to be in DC on that day!!! wtf! I think FUR is a myth, like glowbana!

so what is the deal with this? if he isn't coming to DC on the 28th, then I will have to go to NY for the 27th. :mad:

i'm so glad someone got my glowbana joke! :laugh::bowdown:

thanks for the call on friday joey... if you remember ;)

I sooooo DO NOT remember calling you! OMG - i'm so embarassed, i'm tragic!

it's not my fault thomar made me do keg stands! :pint:

would you really want to go?

ticket prices

Session Date Time Reserved Price

7 (QF) Friday, August 20th 1:00pm $33.00

8 (QF) Friday, August 20th 7:00pm $33.00

9 (SF) Saturday, August 21st 1:00pm $35.00

10 (SF) Saturday, August 21st 7:00pm $35.00

11 (F) Sunday, August 22nd 12:30pm $44.00

*I'd prob want to do the semi final on Saturday night that way I could take the bus in on Saturday morning......and it's only $35!

Soccer Hooligans >>>>>

JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) -- A South African soccer referee pulled a gun and shot dead a coach who questioned one of his rulings, police said on Sunday.

Inspector Mali Govender of the Grahamstown police in the Eastern Cape province said a fight broke out after the referee gave a yellow warning card to a player in a local match on Saturday.

"There was an altercation...and the referee became threatened when the other team approached him because they were angry," Govender said. "So he pulled out a gun and killed the coach of the visiting team."

Govender said the coach died on the field while the referee fled the scene. Police were confident of making an arrest soon, she added.

Soccer Hooligans >>>>>

JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) -- A South African soccer referee pulled a gun and shot dead a coach who questioned one of his rulings, police said on Sunday.

Inspector Mali Govender of the Grahamstown police in the Eastern Cape province said a fight broke out after the referee gave a yellow warning card to a player in a local match on Saturday.

"There was an altercation...and the referee became threatened when the other team approached him because they were angry," Govender said. "So he pulled out a gun and killed the coach of the visiting team."

Govender said the coach died on the field while the referee fled the scene. Police were confident of making an arrest soon, she added.

yet another reason to not go to a soccer game. :rolleyes: