Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

so i've completely relapsed -- I had a run there for two whole days of not being sad & then pretty much crashed last night. :( I'm moving to Tibet & gonna go live on top of a hill.

see you there.

honestly, buck-up bronco! coupla days good are something to build on! the cable will come back, i promise!

so i've completely relapsed -- I had a run there for two whole days of not being sad & then pretty much crashed last night. :( I'm moving to Tibet & gonna go live on top of a hill.

see you there.

honestly, buck-up bronco! coupla days good are something to build on! the cable will come back, i promise!

so that weird guy who used to sit in front of my office and wear the same thing day in and day out finally decided to pack it in and move back to cleveland last week.

he couldn't deal with being that far away from home!!!

so that weird guy who used to sit in front of my office and wear the same thing day in and day out finally decided to pack it in and move back to cleveland last week.

he couldn't deal with being that far away from home!!!

either can I.....I want out of NYC.....even Cleveland sounds better at this point. I've almost put in my two years, time for the GK man to relocate. I want to move to London....let's think of a way to get me sponsored!

either can I.....I want out of NYC.....even Cleveland sounds better at this point. I've almost put in my two years, time for the GK man to relocate. I want to move to London....let's think of a way to get me sponsored!

marry an EU citizen?

or

proof your EU ancestry, I think if you gandparents were from a EU country you can apply, but I truly have no idea . . .

or move wessssssst . . . . . i would truly still like to move to the west coast one of these days . . .

marry an EU citizen?

or

proof your EU ancestry, I think if you gandparents were from a EU country you can apply, but I truly have no idea . . .

wait, does it work if only one of your grandparents was from an EU country? I guess leaving the country wouldn't exactly make me happier. I'd just be unhappy in a different location. blah.

if there is one life lesson I have learned ----> it is that running away from your problems is always way more effective than trying to actaully deal w/ them.

Cleveland - Columbus - Miami - New York City ------> London ;)

if there is one life lesson I have learned ----> it is that running away from your problems is always way more effective than trying to actaully deal w/ them.

Cleveland - Columbus - Miami - New York City ------> London ;)

i think i've moved 20 times in my lifetime, i keep on running from stuff, the only problem is that i have no idea what the hell i'm running away from. :huh:

wait, does it work if only one of your grandparents was from an EU country? I guess leaving the country wouldn't exactly make me happier. I'd just be unhappy in a different location. blah.

i have no idea, but i do know a good immigration lawyer who might be able to answer some of your questions . . . :biggrin:

or get married to bono or the edge.