Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

i've been sold out for rauhofer?! :splat:

color me, let down.

dude wink is from 6-9pm....i'll be lucky if i go to crobar b4 1am. there is some room to meneuver there.

*chances are I'll have another relapse and spend the evening under the blankets in deep cover!

we heard ya the first time! :tongue:

I KNOW! i'm terrible, but this one is a promise! it will be finished by friday, i just keep changing the sequencing. i'm thinking about it too much, i just need to finish the damn thing!

I KNOW! i'm terrible, but this one is a promise! it will be finished by friday, i just keep changing the sequencing. i'm thinking about it too much, i just need to finish the damn thing!

is it going to be all epic trance?

so i just got an e-mail from some old friends from college and another one is getting hitched. seriously, i think i am the only one from my college generation that is still single . . . well i think there are a few others, but you get my point.

so i just got an e-mail from some old friends from college and another one is getting hitched. seriously, i think i am the only one from my college generation that is still single . . . well i think there are a few others, but you get my point.

relationships suck, why would you even want to mess around w/ that garbage??

Thomar is married.

Gina, has tons & tons of guys begging her to marry them.

Vicman, is dating his first cousin Salma.

I'm tragically single, but that's okay b/c I'm moving to Brisbane! (as soon as I find a sponser)

Okay - my sister is a crackhead. She speaks spanish, but not very well at all -- like spanish w/ a Cleveland accent (tragic, i know). Anyway, she has an 8month year old baby girl who she is trying to teach spanish (she read some article how lil' babies can pick up languages very easily from an early age)....so she sets aside like two hours everyday where it's "spanish time" in the house. So I just called her and she was like "hola, jose!" I nearly died b/c the accent is so bad.....and she refused to speak english to me on the phone....it was a disaster. Too funny!

Okay - my sister is a crackhead. She speaks spanish, but not very well at all -- like spanish w/ a Cleveland accent (tragic, i know). Anyway, she has an 8month year old baby girl who she is trying to teach spanish (she read some article how lil' babies can pick up languages very easily from an early age)....so she sets aside like two hours everyday where it's "spanish time" in the house. So I just called her and she was like "hola, jose!" I nearly died b/c the accent is so bad.....and she refused to speak english to me on the phone....it was a disaster. Too funny!

LOL. will she teach her daughter all the cuss words as well?