Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

what the hell is up today!?! one of my coworkers broke my fax machine and i have to send a fax to London. now i've got to go asking around to see if i can use someone else's machine. :mad:

Gina, I bet it's the other girls in the office sabatoging your work area b/c they're jealous you're so pretty. That happens to me all the time. I'm serious. My arch-nemisis at the office "JCrew Guy" stole my vitamins (b/c he's jealous I have a rockin' bod), and took the last oversized flat screen monitor (he now has 2 on his desk) just so I'd be stuck w/ a crappy 24" monitor --- I WANT A BIG ONE! :mad:

I heard the coolest mix of Missy Elliot's track "i'm so hot" --- can someone please find me a list of all the available remixes --- I tried but can only find the album version --- it's a missy track there must be like 5-6 diff mixes by now. This one was really funky/housey ---- !

Soulseek time!

Gina, I bet it's the other girls in the office sabatoging your work area b/c they're jealous you're so pretty. That happens to me all the time. I'm serious. My arch-nemisis at the office "JCrew Guy" stole my vitamins (b/c he's jealous I have a rockin' bod), and took the last oversized flat screen monitor (he now has 2 on his desk) just so I'd be stuck w/ a crappy 24" monitor --- I WANT A BIG ONE! :mad:

LOL! you're silly! :love2:

yeah....there was this woman the other day on the subway, i wanted to take her to cvs and buy her some cream rinse.

this freako next to my office (the one with the hair problem) already changed her shoes once and socks twice. she is currently wearing a business suit with white reeboks and black leg warmers,

this freako next to my office (the one with the hair problem) already changed her shoes once and socks twice. she is currently wearing a business suit with white reeboks and black leg warmers,

that's hot. or is it :ghey: ?

i drank too much last night, and i may have sent mean text messages to my housemate, but i can't really remember all that well. :(

check your sent messages! there is something going on with my texting. I've had a few people tell me they've sent me messages in the last few days and i haven't gotten them and 90% of the ones that Andreas sent me when he was in Ibiza came 2 days late! :shaky:

I had a few margaritas last night. Didn't get too crazy. I feel MUCH better this Friday morning than I did last Friday morning! :laugh: I'm ready to RAWK! :bounce:

:yuck:

So, I wish I could tell you all that I'm hungover, but I can't b/c I AM STILL DRUNK! Seriously, I have no idea what happened after midnight last night.

Randy dragged me out to this "singles mixer" --- it was open bar! It was horrible and everyone was 40, so we left. Luckily, I had RSVP'd for the BPM magazine party at Cielo (I always put my name on every guest list even if I don't plan on going) so we bust down to Cielo (which surprise/surprise sucks the music was so lame) but it was a private party and OPEN BAR until 11pm. When the free drinks ended, Randy calls his buddy who is club promoter extrordinaire and he gets comp'd for another private party upstairs in the prop room at Crobar & now say it w/ me kids: OPEN BAR! I was/am so DRUNK! I can't even deal w/ it! Crobar was so much fun though, the music was so good! The dj was spot on last night. I meant to find out who was spinnin' but was too busy trying no to loose my balance and fall down.

*So I was dancing w/ some trashy girl in a trucker hat and I demanded that she show me her boobs ----> AND SHE DID. Waz up hooker?!?!