Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

there's thomar! :bounce:

i make killer sangria! ask rockyblue & kken about my holiday party! :drunk:

is it time to get the hell out of here yet? :gang:

tiny's sangria rocks! it also makes you really, really, really, really drunk. lol

speaking of which, i could seriously use a glass of sangria rights now.:pint:

I have the unfortunate task to inform you all that Adam Spears (Starkid) has tragically passed away this Friday, July 30th in Houston Texas at the young age of 18.

Many will remember Adam for his music on labels such as Looq, 3Beat Breaks, and for the track 'Crayons' on Release Records. The original 'Crayons' was, without a doubt, Adam's biggest record (& first) he made. The 'Crayons 2004' re-release will still go ahead soon as a tribute to Adam & in addition to this, Release Records will be releasing a single dedicated to Adam with the profits going to a charity determined by the Spears family.

there is a post on GU about 16 pages long for him. he truly was a wicked producer and it's a shame b/c he was so young.

http://www.globalunderground.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2757

Do you think we could get a group discount at Betty Ford b/c we are all a bunch of DRUNKS?!?!?! <& i have the text messages to prove it>

:D

I am a little scared because somehow on Saturday night I managed to delete all my sent items... so texts towards the end of the night are iffy.

how many bars did you guys hit? i got a text message at #7. :pint:

12 bars. I was double fisting with my beer & my water or I would have been in some serious trouble on Sunday morning. I was still drunk as hell though. I took 15 pictures... those should be interesting. I didn't pay for drinks at the last bar, this may have something to do with the bartender referring to me as "cutie pie" all night :) I have vague memories of almost falling down some stairs - twice, singing Simon & Garfunkel's Cecelia at the top of my lungs, a phone call from thomar, a phone call to rockyblue, some creepy old guy hitting on me and almost falling out of my chair trying to get away from him.

oy!

which bar?

and omg, were we all drunk!?! i think i polished off about a bottle and a half of wine saturday night. oof.

i ended up at the bar of the topaz hotel on N street between 17th and 18th and then at Lucky Bar. my roomates had a going away thingy for one of their friends and I tagged along to topaz w/ them. it was kinda weird but i soon noticed that there were lotsa women at the bar . . . then i noticed they were basically all lesbian.

then things got messy at the lucky bar and some frandom guy proposed to one of my roomates after 2 minutes of meeting her~freak.

i ended up at the bar of the topaz hotel on N street between 17th and 18th and then at Lucky Bar. my roomates had a going away thingy for one of their friends and I tagged along to topaz w/ them. it was kinda weird but i soon noticed that there were lotsa women at the bar . . . then i noticed they were basically all lesbian.

then things got messy at the lucky bar and some frandom guy proposed to one of my roomates after 2 minutes of meeting her~freak.

whoa, vicman in the middle of some lesbo action.:makeout:

Lucky Bar is always sketchy. it's basically a meat market (a trashy one at that) and the guys there are really agressive. :shake:

Vic, I was at Lucky Bar on Saturday too. I think it was #9 on our list LOL I've been to the Topaz Hotel bar too - a really long time ago. They have these very yummy blue drinks!

coincidentally i got a marriage proposal too, on friday night!

who proposed to you on friday!?

so i was watching a socer match from NY on Saturday and all of a sudden I saw streaker runnning around the field. when the camera focused in on the sketchy character running around naked on the field i realized it was thomar. he must've had one to many guinesse's at the game. :pint::pint:

Vic, I was at Lucky Bar on Saturday too. I think it was #9 on our list LOL I've been to the Topaz Hotel bar too - a really long time ago. They have these very yummy blue drinks!

coincidentally i got a marriage proposal too, on friday night!

when did you get proposed?

so i was watching a socer match from NY on Saturday and all of a sudden I saw streaker runnning around the field. when the camera focused in on the sketchy character running around naked on the field i realized it was thomar. he must've had one to many guinesse's at the game. :pint::pint:

was it the AC Milan & Man U game? I was watching that at the different bars I went to LOL I missed thomar streaking though! :eek: