Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

D'oh!

I had to talk to Jackie b/c i owed her rent money --- and then i got sidetracked and decieded to take a tylenol pm and then laid down for bed --- b4 i realized i was supposed to call you back & by then the sleepy was kickin' in. sorry bout that. :D

D'oh!

I had to talk to Jackie b/c i owed her rent money --- and then i got sidetracked and decieded to take a tylenol pm and then laid down for bed --- b4 i realized i was supposed to call you back & by then the sleepy was kickin' in. sorry bout that. :D

sure ignazio, sure.

something about that word order sounds gross to me. :yuck:

been having problems with the bathroom backing up for the past 2 weeks, so it was finally determined that they needed to replace some pipes. contractors came in yesterday and started doing the work and now there is a big hole in my bathroom. they removed the toilet & sink and drilled through the tile and started digging. the carpet is a mess, stinks like hell. i slept in the living room last night.

only positive thing to come out of this is that i'm not paying rent this month.

ooo . . . so weird al jankovic is gunna be in O-town over Labour Day weekend . . . RECOGNIZE!!

i seriously need to find something to do while i'm down there, if not i'll be stuck inside the house watching TV all day.

why are you going to be in O-town?

i am currently 1/3rd of the way thru on my trip home from hell. first i got booted off my flight from tokyo to sf because it was fucking oversold, completely packed with fucking college kiddies all returning from smoking dope on the beach in thailand. fucking college kids. consolation prize: first class flight across the pacific, economy plus from west coast to dc, $400 travel credit with united. go home prize: my girl is pissed i won't be home tonite.

so i'm currently kicking it in honolulu... man what a boring ass place. this airport sucks vic's left nut too... people here are too laid back, to the point of not giving a shit aobut customer service. my flight to LA is not for another 3 hours... ugh. it's so laid back here, i was stretched out on the carpet flooring of a not so well travelled area, doing my yoga stretches, and no one gave me a second look. too bad i am wearing jeans when it is clearly shorts weather.

god i miss dc.

i am currently 1/3rd of the way thru on my trip home from hell. first i got booted off my flight from tokyo to sf because it was fucking oversold, completely packed with fucking college kiddies all returning from smoking dope on the beach in thailand. fucking college kids. consolation prize: first class flight across the pacific, economy plus from west coast to dc, $400 travel credit with united. go home prize: my girl is pissed i won't be home tonite.

so i'm currently kicking it in honolulu... man what a boring ass place. this airport sucks vic's left nut too... people here are too laid back, to the point of not giving a shit aobut customer service. my flight to LA is not for another 3 hours... ugh. it's so laid back here, i was stretched out on the carpet flooring of a not so well travelled area, doing my yoga stretches, and no one gave me a second look. too bad i am wearing jeans when it is clearly shorts weather.

god i miss dc.

check your bag in a locker and go walk around. :rolleyes: