Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

I take ashtanga yoga --- you sweat out all the toxins and feel so tall afterwards, but it's way harder than it looks & the breathing is so calming --- I love it --- I want to try to do it at least twice a week! It's kinda difficult at first b/c I didn't know any of the moves besideds "downward dog" but you get the hang of it.

I AM READY TO ROCK! <well not really>

I'm actually, kinda down today. However, I got up at like 6am and ran the full loop around central park.....so I'll be happy until all the endorphins wear out then I'll crash and be depressed again. Funny, how crazy amounts of cardio give you that temp high.

Chris why are you rockin out?

supposedly they finished replacing all the necassary pipes and today they will clean up. after they clean up, new contractors have to come in and replace the tiles on floor and after that is done other people need to come in and replace the carpet. :(

i'm seriously thinking about going up to NY for the last weekend in august. gk, thomar you guys in town?

digweed on the 27th and roger sanchez on the 28th.

i'm definitely down for digweed but I think I'll come back on Saturday - don't want to stick around NYC too long with the Republicans descending on it!

thomar will be in greece!