Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

who wants a drunk dial tonight from rockyblue & me? :pint:

I'm excited about hitting up blue room tonight. I haven't been there since February! :eek: I've been a bad bad DC nightlifer this year! :(

i'll leave you guys a text message at some point during the night.

i sense that there will be a whole lotta :pint: going on 2-night.

btw, at waht time is everyone planning on getting there?

Vic let's plan a thomas penton trip to Mexico -- I feel the need to be somewhere beachy & sunny! Let's stay w/ your cousin Salma, I read online that she has an estate in Acalpuco.

i'll call salma and give her the 411 so we can crash at her pads in cancun and acapulco

it is on ladies and gentlemen.

looks like for the 3rd consecutive year i will be visiting the urban metropolis of new york, chicago, phoenix and jackson, mississippi.

btw--> looks like i'll be staying at the "W" in NY. where the hell is it?

this is going to be the work trips from hell. i wouldnt be suprised if i come back to DC with higher blood pressure, cholesterol, 50lbs lighter, chain smoker, alcoholic, drug abuser all rolled into 1.

there are a bunch of W hotels --- they're all super nice though --- very ian schrager. There is a W union square, Times Square &Lexington in the high 50's. I've stayed at the Times Square & Union Square --- both are really nice --- cool views from the times square location -- amazing rooms at the union square! at the union square hotel you get VIP access to Underbar it's this lounge in the basement that Cindy Crawford's husband owns/manages.....really cool.

actually i just checked online there are 5 W hotels in NYC.....who knows where ya'll be ---- are we gonna have a hotel party! Those are always a fokkin' blast....chris will bring the decks and I'll invite Larry! *EOW. Bring on the tribal anthems.

11:45 From: Vicman "Gina is Wasted!"

11:46 From: Gina "Im not wasted! Vic is a liar!"

12:01 From: Vicman "Gina & Rocky r so trashed"

12:40 From: Gina "Joey & thomar! the dc thomas penton crew misses u!"

1:22 From: Vicman "just met mr tiny :-o