Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

11:45 From: Vicman "Gina is Wasted!"

11:46 From: Gina "Im not wasted! Vic is a liar!"

12:01 From: Vicman "Gina & Rocky r so trashed"

12:40 From: Gina "Joey & thomar! the dc thomas penton crew misses u!"

1:22 From: Vicman "just met mr tiny :-o

LOL!!! There is no Mr. Tiny! and even if there was I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate that name!

I didn't wake up till 7:45 am this morning - whoops! Got up, showered, spent a few minutes trying to figure out what the hell to wear, jumped on the train -- TRAIN DELAY! -- of course 'cause I'm running late.... stopped to get something to eat, dropped my roll of film off and made it to the office by 9! Phew! I didn't want to be late since I'm leaving at noon today! GO ME!

you're leaving at noon -- i'm tres jealous.

i'm ready to leave now. i went to crobar last night -- they have an open bar party every thursday, & i can't stay away. i'm hungover & tragic. on the plus side, I didn't spend any money. I brought no cash out w/ me (just metrocard&id) b/c i figured if I don't have money to tip then I won't drink. didn't matter, my friends r all such raging alcoholics that if I didn't have a drink in my hand they would bring me from the bar.

<kill me>

no, she just had to derail the vicman & his text message smear campaign of lies. she was apparently not intoxicated (or so she says)....although, i think i might beleive vicky on this one.

i wasn't intoxicated when vic sent that message - I was intoxicated later though! :pint:

thomar - i send you texts ALL the time, so :tongue:

so gross... i was there til the end and sat on the steps fo blue for like 30 min waiting for ray and tianni to come out... of course they were still inside drinking. punks!! then we walked over to that pizza slice place right next door and got the absolute last 3 slices of pizza before they closed. bad move... that shit was like cardboard but whatever, so drunk!