Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

i have no idea what time we left. Ed was more wasted than i (if you can believe that!), so we split before everyone else, grabbed a slice and went home. called work this morning, totld them i was running late and went back to bed. lol!

i can't believe i had the strength to wake up this morning... went thru my routine of getting ready and thought 'if it's gross out, i'm coming back in, calling sick, and going back to bed.'

too bad it's so nice out. :(

i can't believe i had the strength to wake up this morning... went thru my routine of getting ready and thought 'if it's gross out, i'm coming back in, calling sick, and going back to bed.'

too bad it's so nice out. :(

today is the last day of one of my co-workers (and close friend). i had to come in so she could fill me in where she's at on all of our projects. if it wasn't for that, i would still be snoozing in bed. :zzz:

oh, and evidently karen is in my kitchen right now making a vagina cake. :confused:

thanks! :love2:

jenn - i saw that about karen LOL why is she making the cake??

i think it's from Sara's penis cake thread. karen offered to make the cake for Sara and Christian chimmed in with "would you make me a vagina cake?" little did he know she would rise to the challenge. lol

so does the penis cake go into the vagina cake? :huh:

~~> whenever i am in a need of cake, please remind me not to ask neither of them for suggestions.

btw, last weekend one of my roomates got a chocolate cake from fresh fields. OMFG!!!! sooooo goooood!!!!! it was more like a torte, so thick, rich and very chocolatey!!!