Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

I know Thomar is upset he's arriving in Greece AFTER this:

BREAKING NEWS:

DJ Tiësto performing at the Opening Ceremony of the Olympic Games, Athens 2004.

This evening on Dutch television the Greek Artistic Director of the openings ceremony (Dimitris Papaioannou) confirmed that they were very proud to have Tiësto as a part of their official opening of the Olympic Games of Athens 2004 on Friday August 13, 2004. He is going to spin his music live during the parade of athletes. During this parade all participating nations introduce their athletes.

I had my 10 year high school reunion on Saturday. It was a total exercise in awkwardness. When I told this one guy what company I worked for, he thought I sold cars :laugh: There was this one guy there that my friend and I were trying to figure out who he was because we didn't remember him. It was driving us crazy. He came over and seemed very happy to see us (thank god for name tags). So we looked him up in our yearbook when we got back and it turns out he graduated a year AFTER us. Hello? Get your reunions mixed up? LOL

any old flames in the reunion?

btw, gina ~~~> PG county. best mexican food in the DC area hands down. i hit up a small market and a bakery. i got stuffed on saturday. conchas, polvorones, orejas, gansitos, bu bu lu bus, sabritas . . . :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Question: Why aren't all Mexican people morbidly obese?

I'm serious, the food is so damn good. If I lived in Mexico I'd be a fat cow!

FYI -- I had the cheese enchiladas from Rosa Mexicano last weekend.....*drool* w/ a pomegranite margarita. *drool*

any old flames in the reunion?

btw, gina ~~~> PG county. best mexican food in the DC area hands down. i hit up a small market and a bakery. i got stuffed on saturday. conchas, polvorones, orejas, gansitos, bu bu lu bus, sabritas . . . :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Most of my HS boyfriends were upper classmen... sans one under classmen indiscretion LOL The one guy I did have a HUGE crush on in my class is stationed in Guam so he wasn't at the reunion. I still keep in contact w/ him though.

Vic - I got your text about the mexican food. I'm all over it! Who knew MD had so many things going on?

Speaking of which, Rockyblue there is a JOHNNY DEPP FILM FESTIVAL later this month in Silver Spring. I'm all over that :love2:

Groove is in the heart!

So thomar took me to a house party at the DJ from Dee-lite's apartment in Soho! <seriously, Thomar is so goofy -- he hangs out w/ such randoms> They made us all take off our shoes, and there were all these old hipsters smoking pot and playing w/ dogs.....it was actually kinda fun. Random, but fun.

Groove is in the heart!

So thomar took me to a house party at the DJ from Dee-lite's apartment in Soho! <seriously, Thomar is so goofy -- he hangs out w/ such randoms> They made us all take off our shoes, and there were all these old hipsters smoking pot and playing w/ dogs.....it was actually kinda fun. Random, but fun.

i was at a party last summer at Pras' apt (ya'll know... Ghetto Superstar... that is what you are...) and we had to take our shoes off & were provided with our very own brand new pair of playboy flip flops. very interesting. i had a flash back to the sex & the city episode where carrie has her shoes stolen from a party where she had to remove her shoes at the door. i figured my shoes were safe since no one has feet as small as mine except small children.

Gina - that's so funny b/c there was this eurotrash girl there wearing Manolo's and wouldn't take her shoes off b/c they might get stolen "just like carrie's!" Although, if I was wearing $500 shoes, I wouldn't take them off either. She finally took em' off but hid them in a closet or sumthin. Too funny. Thomar hid his Pumas too b/c he's very possessive of his footwear. :shaky:

Vic - I got your text about the mexican food. I'm all over it! Who knew MD had so many things going on?

chile rellenos and pozole is what i am getting next time i go. i had two big glasses of tamarind water. i'm getting the horchata next time.

i wanna go back now!!!!!

Gina - that's so funny b/c there was this eurotrash girl there wearing Manolo's and wouldn't take her shoes off b/c they might get stolen "just like carrie's!" Although, if I was wearing $500 shoes, I wouldn't take them off either. She finally took em' off but hid them in a closet or sumthin. Too funny. Thomar hid his Pumas too b/c he's very possessive of his footwear. :shaky:

they probably thought the funny smell came from the kitchen, but it was really thomar's shoes. . .

chile rellenos and pozole is what i am getting next time i go. i had two big glasses of tamarind water. i'm getting the horchata next time.

i wanna go back now!!!!!

let's go legg mason weekend --- YUM MEXICAN FOOD. Vic you can order for me b/c that stuff sounds good!