Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

argh dress shoes... went to pentagon city last sun to use a 25% off ken cole coupon and fuckers didn't have my shoe size in the one i finally decided on. and i didn't get a chance to go to the gtown one on monday which was last day to use it.... so now my cheap genes won't let me pay full price!!!

we should do a dc cp trip out to leesburg outlet one weekend hehe.

there are outlets out in leesburg?

i like to go to potomac mills.

i bought a pair of kenneth coles on sunday, took me 2 hrs to decide to get them.

there are outlets out in leesburg?

i like to go to potomac mills.

i bought a pair of kenneth coles on sunday, took me 2 hrs to decide to get them.

yeah, i think the leesburg mall is way better than potomac mills... they have banana republic out there hehe.

I was bored and walking thru the Banana on 5th Ave the other day.....and on the clearance rack they had one pair of these really nice black split-toe loafers (really slick) and they were marked down from $159 to $49 and guess what size they had left --------> 9.5! Guess what size I wear ----> 9.5.

STRAP IT ON --- score one for the GK man. :D

So gk, I know you usually go to Crobar on Thursday nights.... are you going to see Armin Van Buuren tonight? I know you have trance in your pants! :bounce:

Grand master flash is spinnin' in the prop room --- the party I go to on thurs is in the prop room --- it's a special party for the boys! ;)

Grand master flash is spinnin' in the prop room --- the party I go to on thurs is in the prop room --- it's a special party for the boys! ;)

;)

i saw grand master flash spin once.... i was trapped in the front room at Nation. It wasn't that great of an experience and I was kinda excited to see him :gang:

;)

i saw grand master flash spin once.... i was trapped in the front room at Nation. It wasn't that great of an experience and I was kinda excited to see him :gang:

who invited Debbie Downer to the party ---- pee on my parade why don't you! ;)