Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

wait.... ARE YOU SERIOUS????? I wanna go I wanna go!!! :bounce: :bounce: Damn, Chris & Paul in one weekend!!!!! :love2: :love2:

the only problem is that it is at avalon :gang: . i'm not keen on that place, unless tiny works her magic and gets her and myself in for free and into the booth to hang out (and stay away from the guidos!)

the only problem is that it is at avalon :gang: . i'm not keen on that place, unless tiny works her magic and gets her and myself in for free and into the booth to hang out (and stay away from the guidos!)

I just checked Liebing's website! :bounce: :bounce: Thomar, you just totally made my day! Chris Liebing's set is one of my favorites from this past WMC. I figured I had to wait to see him till next WMC. OMG, I'm so excited! And you are SO going with me. I'll keep the guidos away from you. I once hit a guy in a club with an umbrella because he wouldn't leave me alone! :box:

i'd like to do the double decker weekend as well... been so long. however, sept we're not allowed to take vacation and i'd be hardpressed to be able to leave early as well. maybe a chinatown bus fri nite if there's one available and scoot back sat aft?

i'd like to do the double decker weekend as well... been so long. however, sept we're not allowed to take vacation and i'd be hardpressed to be able to leave early as well. maybe a chinatown bus fri nite if there's one available and scoot back sat aft?

sounds like the best plan. i need to find out what time the wedding starts. if it's in the afternoon, i'm screwed.

Why am I so excited for this? Its soooooo far away LOL One thing I do love about Avalon is the big couch that sits behind the dj booth. I sat there forever when Tall Paul & Nick Warren were there. I loved watching them spin though the back glass wall. It could have been that I was exhausted from PvD the night before but it was really nice! :laugh: I didn't pay to get in that night. I have to figure out what guest list I was on so I can do that again for Liebing. I remember that ken, joey & I got to cut like 15 people in front of us in line 'cause we were the only group with a GIRL. hehe....