Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Didn't we go to this bar before?

*damn the pic isn't working*

Is this the place we went to after having dinner at Dish and then Ad & I went to Brooklyn (the crackden in Red Hook?)

anyhow, the place is called Carnival & its on the corner of E. Houston & Allen???

yes, yes we did! if the pic was there it would be a bit easier!

my cell phone rang at 2:00 am this morning. I always look at the caller id but i was half asleep and just answered. Hello ex from 3 years ago! He was drunk drunk drunk and still a big jerk. I should really change my cell phone #! Why does he still have it anyway? Ugh.

Anyhow, yay! its almost friday! i'm so excited about doing absolutely nothing tomorrow night! gk - are you still coming into town on Saturday??

my cell phone rang at 2:00 am this morning. I always look at the caller id but i was half asleep and just answered. Hello ex from 3 years ago! He was drunk drunk drunk and still a big jerk. I should really change my cell phone #! Why does he still have it anyway? Ugh.

Anyhow, yay! its almost friday! i'm so excited about doing absolutely nothing tomorrow night! gk - are you still coming into town on Saturday??

punk ass jerk! send him my way tini!!

oh and good morning :)