Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

i am so fucking pissed off right now!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

i ***oficially*** hate the MVA.

i wanna get my MD drivers license and now they require you to make an appointment if you are a foreign citizen. next available appointment is middel of september in ocean city, md. next available appointment in MoCo, is fucking middle of december!!!! :splat:

i wanna get my MD drivers license and now they require you to make an appointment if you are a foreign citizen. next available appointment is middel of september in ocean city, md. next available appointment in MoCo, is fucking middle of december!!!! :splat:

sucks dude. blame gk.

:mad: sucks dude. blame gk.

MARYLAND SUCKS! :yuck:

they do b/c i'm not going to be there w/ secret hook-ups!

line? what line!

you know what's funny? i was actually on a reduced guestlist for Zabiela +3. I didn't know until I saw the email when I got home! Oops! But for an event as big as Digweed, I'd rather be safe w/ a ticket. Though I'm having horrible flashbacks to the PvD/Roxy line debacle last year *shudder*

i am so fucking pissed off right now!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

wow, that actually sounds worse than the DC DMV. :(