Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

So i received an advance copy of Thomar's much hyped new comp CD and it's actually pretty damn good....I even like the first three trax (they're snooze bar prog, but GOOD snooze bar prog) and it only get's trancy for one track! I listened to the whole thing like 3 times yesterday while cleaning my house. I'm gonna rip a copy onto my harddrive tonight and will drop it in soulseek if anyone wants a copy! :D

Is anyone else glad Maurice Green lost the 100M --- there is confidence & then there is duche bag --- he had a tattoo that said GOAT (greatest of all time). Greatest? Really, then how come you won the bronze medal you LOSER! I just hated him strutting around like a peacock.....

definitely one of the highlights so far. Mo Green is a punk ass.

So i received an advance copy of Thomar's much hyped new comp CD and it's actually pretty damn good....I even like the first three trax (they're snooze bar prog, but GOOD snooze bar prog) and it only get's trancy for one track! I listened to the whole thing like 3 times yesterday while cleaning my house. I'm gonna rip a copy onto my harddrive tonight and will drop it in soulseek if anyone wants a copy! :D

i got his email about the cd. hopefully he sent one out to me before he left! :clap2:

you going to Diggers on friday?

yes m'am! :bounce:

So remember when I texted you on Saturday night to tell you that I was drunk? I was at a friend's party. Anyhow, this guy starts giving me shit, I'm joking back & forth with him and then like a flip of a coin he gets really pissed off at me! It was crazy. I don't even know what set him off. He was sulking at the end of the night. I don't know what the hell happened. Hello Mr. Can't Handle Your Drink! :confused:

i'll burn it over the weekend. :clap2:

So remember when I texted you on Saturday night to tell you that I was drunk? I was at a friend's party. Anyhow, this guy starts giving me shit, I'm joking back & forth with him and then like a flip of a coin he gets really pissed off at me! It was crazy. I don't even know what set him off. He was sulking at the end of the night. I don't know what the hell happened. Hello Mr. Can't Handle Your Drink! :confused:

why would soemone get angry at you? what the hell was wrong with that guy?

why would soemone get angry at you? what the hell was wrong with that guy?

I don't know! What's funny is that I just ran into my coworker who is friends with this guy and he told me that after they got home from the party, he was still really pissed off and started an argument with his roommates! Crappy pants!

what the hell is wrong with that guy!?

holy shit!

greg vickers is at Ikon on saturday!

bitch go back and re-read thomas penton --- while you were out last week there was like 4 pages dedicated to the tribal gathering party! see what happens when you neglect tommy pen! :laugh:

Yeah I wasn't going to hit up Ikon but when I saw Vickers on the line up I thought I should at least stop by! I've only been to Black/Exit once and that was over 2 years ago. That place is massive and quite scary from what I remember LOL

according to GN it's free admission before 11pm. :pint:

greece is really good. they cleaned up the city quite a bit and everyone is cool! i'm chuffed i won't be there 4 this weekend- it's gonna be so fun. damn u digweed :bigfinge: .

i might have to fly back and :jacked: tiny's dude. sounds like a putz!

gk, so was it worth the wait? i just got an email from the aussie/u.k. posse and they said they would get a copy to jz! :spin: