Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

greece is really good. they cleaned up the city quite a bit and everyone is cool! i'm chuffed i won't be there 4 this weekend- it's gonna be so fun. damn u digweed :bigfinge: .

i might have to fly back and :jacked: tiny's dude. sounds like a putz!

gk, so was it worth the wait? i just got an email from the aussie/u.k. posse and they said they would get a copy to jz! :spin:

you sure they said "jz" and not "jp"? :duel:

yeah, and thomar, you suck, you'll be missing out vicman's b'day weekender.

vasquez played here on friday! can you believe that shit! :duel:

give vic a mix, i think i'm proud of it and want detailed reviews from everyone as there will be a bunch after it and i want 'em to get better. they are playing epic trance in the cafe now- i'm at home!

greece is really good. they cleaned up the city quite a bit and everyone is cool! i'm chuffed i won't be there 4 this weekend- it's gonna be so fun. damn u digweed :bigfinge: .

i might have to fly back and :jacked: tiny's dude. sounds like a putz!

gk, so was it worth the wait? i just got an email from the aussie/u.k. posse and they said they would get a copy to jz! :spin:

oh he's not my dude! not at all! I don't want him to be either! We'll see if I find a cute NYer this weekend. I've given up on DC boys!

And I want a copy of your mix! :mad:

oh he's not my dude! not at all! I don't want him to be either! We'll see if I find a cute NYer this weekend. I've given up on DC boys!

good! joey will give you a copy, or i will send you one ASAP.

i'm bummed about not going to crobar- get a free drink in my absence!

was he really from DC or is he really a metro-DC-VA or metro-DC-MD guy? i have no idea why i'm asking this question . . . .

gina- i DL a pvd set from Nature One from this year -I think this one of the parties that Andreas went to- anyway, the set is about 100 min. aside from a couple of tracks, there is no fluff in this set. spins a bit of techno in this one as well.

gina- i DL a pvd set from Nature One from this year -I think this one of the parties that Andreas went to- anyway, the set is about 100 min. aside from a couple of tracks, there is no fluff in this set. spins a bit of techno in this one as well.

Will you burn me the mp3 on cd? I have to give you some blank cds! My laptop has crapped out on me! I can't get the internet connection to work! It works fine on my roommate's computer which doesn't help me 'cause the burner is on MY MACHINE! I'm so annoyed!