Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

i wanna add to people's reputation points but i always get a message that i must spread around reputation before giving it to someone else again!!! wtf!? :mad:

you mean like this?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to vicman again.

I don't even think I've given you rep points. Maybe once?

you mean like this?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to vicman again.

I don't even think I've given you rep points. Maybe once?

yeah, that one. wtf is up with that? i'm just giving random people reputation points until i can give you guys more reputation points . ..

ATTN: VICMAN

I made copies of my keys & informed my roomies there will be a Mexican w/ a bowl of Chex Mix squattin' in the Apt this weekend.

**Is Desyn Masiello opening for Digweed? You all know that Desi is a good friend of Thomar's & mine ----> we all partied in Clevo w/ Larry! Well, we WERE all good friends until Thomar called him out for playing a Madonna track. :shaky:

**Is Desyn Masiello opening for Digweed? You all know that Desi is a good friend of Thomar's & mine ----> we all partied in Clevo w/ Larry! Well, we WERE all good friends until Thomar called him out for playing a Madonna track. :shaky:

yes he's opening for Diggers. What's up with thomar? spilling pepsi on zabiela, getting the bird from porter and insulting masiello? tsk tsk!

yeah i pretty much made myself promise not to go out/drink on the weekdays anymore......I feel your pain.

that's a good promise to make. what gets ya is when it's unintentional, like last night. went to a birthday dinner at Jaleo, who has the best sangria in town (besides Tiny's, of course ;)). two pitchers downed while we were waiting for everyone to show up, another 3 during dinner. oy. :(

that's a good promise to make. what gets ya is when it's unintentional, like last night. went to a birthday dinner at Jaleo, who has the best sangria in town (besides Tiny's, of course ;)). two pitchers downed while we were waiting for everyone to show up, another 3 during dinner. oy. :(

Jaleo is SO dangerous. They don't take reservations after 6 pm so you spend half your time there waiting for a table and you just HAVE to kill time by drinking the sangria. Before you know it you're wasted and then its time to order food and this is where they get you. You've worked up such an appetite from all the boozing that you order WAY too much food. It is really good though - hehe!

I'm gonna try making white sangria. Its my next project :D

So here at work all the advertisements from the marketing dept have to be approved by someone from legal before they can go out, b/c of all the state compliance issues. We have these worksheets that we fill out and file w/ each ad that goes out, just so we can verify whether they were approved or rejected. So yesterday while I was on the phone I fake filled one out, mostly b/c I was just doodling as I was chatting away.

On the line that said Requested by: I wrote “your dad.â€

On the line that said Branch/Office: I wrote “your dad’s houseâ€

Under the section about discrimination: I wrote “the Maryland BMV hates The Vicmanâ€

Under other comments I wrote: “Tommy Pen Cp’ers are all drunksâ€

Under Approved/Rejected: I wrote “approved by Larryâ€

I ended up accidentally submitting the fake copy instead of the real one and today this guy Will from marketing is walking around in legal shouting: “Larry? Larry? Does anyone know Larry? Can anyone help me find Larry?â€

I nearly died…….