Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

wednesday. :(

how come the second week of the Olympics is never as good as the first?

yeah....the olympics is totally runnin' out of interesting events. i'm so ova it....I watched trading spouses again last night. I love that show.

yeah....the olympics is totally runnin' out of interesting events. i'm so ova it....I watched trading spouses again last night. I love that show.

werd. track and field has too much BS and not enough hot men. i wish swimming lasted the entire two weeks. :(

the olympics just seems so gay to me ----- > all the male athletes look like underwear models --- they have that gay look = tall/skinny but muscled lean/toned. Swimmers, runners, gymnasts. And the female athletes all look like lesbians = ripped & no boobs. I swear too god, every event I watch seems gay. Have you heard Paul Hamm talke?!?! Those two female beach volleyball players from the USA ----> tell me they're not suspect.

not that any of that matters but the whole thing just seems so gay (not to mention the games are being held in "Greece" come'on people!)

i always saw most of those olympipc events as being too "burgiouse" (sp?) for me. i mean who the f*ck has the $$$ to buy one of the bows and arrows they use for the archery competition and take up that sh*t as a sport? same with the equestrian competition and others. who the hell is buying a shot-put and start throwing the damn thing in his/her backyard just for fun?

when the *^%#%@& will i be able to buy a sailboat so i can compete in the sailboating competition?!?!?!?!

~~~> winter olympics are also the same thing. in the '88 winter olympics some guy with a weird name competed for mexico in the slalom. it was later found out that the guy was some rich dude originally from leichenstein- i mean c'mon, the average mexican wont have enough $$$ to buy all the skiing gear and take all those trips to places where it snows and s*it to practice!!!!! :cuss:

i always saw most of those olympipc events as being too "burgiouse" (sp?) for me. i mean who the f*ck has the $$$ to buy one of the bows and arrows they use for the archery competition and take up that sh*t as a sport? same with the equestrian competition and others. who the hell is buying a shot-put and start throwing the damn thing in his/her backyard just for fun?

yeah equestrian, archery, shooting and such can be a little hard to relate to, but track and field, swimming, baseball, volleyball, soccer - these are all high school sports.

yeah equestrian, archery, shooting and such can be a little hard to relate to, but track and field, swimming, baseball, volleyball, soccer - these are all high school sports.

vic's favorite movie is the cutting edge.

Anyone ever see American Anthem? Horrible movie w/ really bad acting about this guy who wants to be an olympic gymnast. Mitch Gaylord, who stars in the film, was actually an olympic gold medal gymnast. Bad actor, nice to look at then. Damn, I just totally dated myself!

would people still be disqualified for using a little something something to "enhance" their performance? :confused:

sprinters andthe like use supplements like creatine and glutamine and that sort of stuff. clubbers should have access to supplements as well!

would people still be disqualified for using a little something something to "enhance" their performance? :confused:

nope. it would be considered equipment, like an oar for the crew team. I think marathon clubbing should be in teams too & not an individual event b/c you need to take potty breaks. It should also be co-ed, like mixed doubles are something.

nope. it would be considered equipment, like an oar for the crew team. I think marathon clubbing should be in teams too & not an individual event b/c you need to take potty breaks. It should also be co-ed, like mixed doubles are something.

and like other events you can participate in singles, doubles, mixed doubles, indoor, beach, time trial, relay etc.