Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

your skin color in during your days in Miami ranged from "burned toast" to "charcoal".

is casper the pastey mexican jealous! *LOL

I want to go to Exit on Saturday Gina, but the Margaret Cho thingy starts at 10pm and I won't get to Exit until well after midnight which means $25 cover (that is sucky).....but we'll see. On the plus side, my apt is like a 5 minute walk from Exit --- we can pre-game at my place! The Vicman will be napping, snacking, watchin' Food Netowrk (or all of the above) at my place anyways, so we should just plan on it.

no, i'm paler :(

joey & vic - do ya'll plan on going to Exit/Ikon on Saturday? I know Joey will be at the Apollo but was wondering if you were going afterwards. I'll be there.

yeah, as long as i can get in for free, i'm planning to go. i wanna see vickers but i also dont wanna spend $20 cover to get into that shithole Exit.

is casper the pastey mexican jealous! *LOL

I want to go to Exit on Saturday Gina, but the Margaret Cho thingy starts at 10pm and I won't get to Exit until well after midnight which means $25 cover (that is sucky).....but we'll see. On the plus side, my apt is like a 5 minute walk from Exit --- we can pre-game at my place! The Vicman will be napping, snacking, watchin' Food Netowrk (or all of the above) at my place anyways, so we should just plan on it.

Pregame at GK's! Last time (and the only time) I was at your apt, Kken, you & I watched an eagle get busy with Larry! :laugh: :laugh:

I just talked to Stacey and she just got back from Ibiza. She said it was amazing. She heard Sasha, Steve Lawler & James Zabiela @Space and said Zabs was absolutely AMAZING. She said the partying @Space was ridiculous --- she described as your best night out clubbing x 10. Then the following night she went to DC-10 for Laurent Garnier and said it was FOKKIN’ MENTAL --- like absolute madness.

Who’s down for a Thomas Penton Meet-up in Ibiza for the closing parties?!?!