Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by thomar

vic, you're there more than gk and he lives up the road from it!

of course gk is currently unavailable, but i'm sure he'll be back in full force pretty soon.

i was just talking w/ some dc people about labour day weekend in NY. kinda-sorta to celebrate my b'day around those days and also to party properly.

wehn's thomar anticipated visit to dc taking place?

so then why do you keep comin' up here every other weekend - fewl?!?! *LOL

I'm telling you post labor day - I'll be hangin' in dupont circle every damn weekend w/ the Party-pants schmaggoo! :D:cool:

It'll be fun - we can all hang out w/ Abby, while watchin' Vicman tweek out to the latest tracks and Thomar chase married women around the dance floor! Good times.

Originally posted by vicman

of course gk is currently unavailable, but i'm sure he'll be back in full force pretty soon.

i was just talking w/ some dc people about labour day weekend in NY. kinda-sorta to celebrate my b'day around those days and also to party properly.

wehn's thomar anticipated visit to dc taking place?

I will be in Marthas Vineyard Labor Day weekend and then anticipate coming back to MIA and packing up:eek:

so we will have to celebrate when i arrive...i will be in DC aug 5-15 but prob will be at the beach unless i can get some interviews...stay tuned...i'm done being fickle about my decision...i am gonna do it and actually i fell good about the whole thing...now all i need to do is pass the damn bar! These days not feeling like thats gonna happen but oh well :tongue:

Originally posted by flyingfestoon

I will be in Marthas Vineyard Labor Day weekend and then anticipate coming back to MIA and packing up:eek:

so we will have to celebrate when i arrive...i will be in DC aug 5-15 but prob will be at the beach unless i can get some interviews...stay tuned...i'm done being fickle about my decision...i am gonna do it and actually i fell good about the whole thing...now all i need to do is pass the damn bar! These days not feeling like thats gonna happen but oh well :tongue:

sometime in mid september we must have a "welcome to dc" party for festoon. :rock:

if thomar moves to dc, we'll get him a happy meal from mickey d's.

Originally posted by vicman

sometime in mid september we must have a "welcome to dc" party for festoon. :rock:

if thomar moves to dc, we'll get him a happy meal from mickey d's.

as long as i get to keep the toy than i'll be happy.

btw, i'm failing the bar so drastic action is being taken. good bye.

I so wish it was last summer again >>>> last summer Abby & I were "working" downtown doing our interneship - Tues thru Thursday from 9-ish until lunch and going out like friggin' rockstars Friday thru Sunday! Those were the days *sigh*

Originally posted by joeygk

I so wish it was last summer again >>>> last summer Abby & I were "working" downtown doing our interneship - Tues thru Thursday from 9-ish until lunch and going out like friggin' rockstars Friday thru Sunday! Those were the days *sigh*

oh...the good ole days...that was one of the best summers/and the best time i ever had in MIA...